Lizzy Greene Body Measurements
Lizzy Greene Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 41KG
- Weight in Pounds: 90.38942 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 30-23-32 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 76-58-81 CM
|Lizzy Greene Body Mass Index (BMI) is 17. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Elizabeth Anne Greene|
|Date of birth||2003 , May, 1|
|Birth Place||Dallas ,Texas ,United States|
|Residence||Dallas ,Texas ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Lizzy Greene ? (Bio)
Elizabeth Anne Greene, widely known as Lizzy Greene is an American actress born on May 1, 2003, in Dallas, Texas, USA, who is extremely popular for her role on the Nickelodeon sitcom Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn as Dawn Harper from 2014 to 2018, on the ABC family drama TV series A Million Little Things as Sophie Dixon since 2018.
Talking about her personal life, Lizzy Greene has kept it away from the media. She is very likely to be single and very dedicated to her career. She is still a teenager and despite her age, she has accomplished a lot and is rising more every day.
Lizzy Greene's Body Measurements:
Lizzy Greene has a slim banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a shoe size of 6, a dress size of 2. However, her bra cup is unknown, she stands 5'2" tall and weighs 41 kg.
Lizzy Greene Networth
Lizzy Greene is an aspiring actress who has an estimated net worth of $1 Million as per numerous sources. A bulk of her earnings are broadly done by her acting. However, her annual paycheck is yet not open but viewing her success, it is sure to be in thousands of dollars.
Lizzy Greene Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Lizzy Greene Facts
- As a toddler, she was fond of snakes, spiders, and kissing frogs.
- She was bullied for being short and was often called "Pokemon".
- She finds clowns very scary.
- If she had a choice, she would love to color her hair purple, pink, gray, or platinum blonde.
- She prefers autumn over spring because she loves filling up her room with pumpkin-smelling Bath and Bodyworks candles.