Maggie Geha Body Measurements
Maggie Geha Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 60KG
- Weight in Pounds: 132.2772 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-63-91 CM
|Maggie Geha Body Mass Index (BMI) is 25. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Maggie Geha|
|Date of birth||1988 , April, 4|
|Birth Place||Boston ,Massachusetts ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Maggie Geha ? (Bio)
Maggie Geha is an American actress and model born on April 4, 1988, in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, who is very famous for her role in 12 eps of the Fox TV series Gotham as adult Ivy "Pamela" Pepper in six eps of the American TV soap opera All My Children. Her other film roles include The Rewrite in 2014, Ted 2 in 2015, The Harrow in 2016, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Maggie Geha has kept it far from the media. She has not revealed any details about her past and present relationships. It seems the actress is happy living single and is very dedicated to shaping her career.
Maggie Geha's Body Measurements:
Maggie Geha has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a shoe size of 8.5, a dress size of 8, and a bra cup of 34D. She stands 5'10" tall and weighs 60 kg.
Maggie Geha Networth
Maggie Geha is an aspiring actress and model who has an estimated net worth of $1.2 Million as per various sources. A big chunk of her payroll is generally done through her acting. However, her annual income is yet under review but, observing her success, it is sure to be around hundreds of thousands every year.
Maggie Geha Education
She studied theater on performance at Marymount Manhattan College.
Maggie Geha Facts
- She was the winner of Miss Vermont Teen USA in 2004.
- She started her professional acting career in 2007.
- She hasn't been in many shows might be of her pickiness or a poor acting audition.
- She appeared on the TV series Gotham on 12 episodes.