Maggie Siff Body Measurements
Maggie Siff Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-63-91 CM
|Maggie Siff Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Margaret Siff|
|Date of birth||1974 , June, 21|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Sun Sign cancer
- Networth $8 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Maggie Siff ? (Bio)
Margaret Siff, also known as Maggie Siff is an American actress and singer born on June 21, 1974, in New York City, New York, USA, who is widely prominent for her role on the ABC drama Mad Men as Rachel Menken Katz, on the FX drama Sons of Anarchy as Dr. Tara Knowles, on the Showtime series Billions. Her film roles include Push in 2009, Leaves of Grass in 2010, A Woman, a Part in 2016, More Humid in 2017, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Maggie Siff is married to Paul Ratliff. The couple tied their knots in 2012, and two years after their wedding, she gave birth to a daughter. She is living a joyful and blissful life with her family.
Maggie Siff's Body Measurements:
Maggie Siff has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8 and a shoe size 10 with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Maggie Siff Networth
Maggie Siff is an amazing actress who has a well fortunate net worth of $8 Million as per the celebrity net worth. The bulk of her pay is broadly made by her acting. Observing her career, it is sure her net worth in the expected future is certain to rise in a wave, and earns approximately $1.3 Million every year as her annual income.
Maggie Siff Education
Maggie Siff was graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
Maggie Siff Facts
- She once said that she finds herself culturally Jewish due to her upbringing.
- Maggie’s breakthrough came with the movie Push in 2008, where she portrayed Teresa Stowe with well-known stars like Dakota Fanning, Camilla Belle, and Chris Evans.
- After the completion of her education, she worked as a temporary employee for a hedge fund.
- Prior to having started as a screen actress, Siff worked in numerous stage productions.