Maria Borges Body Measurements
Maria Borges Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.557528 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-24-33 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-60-83 CM
|Maria Borges Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Maria Borges|
|Date of birth||1992 , October, 28|
|Birth Place||Luanda ,Angola|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Maria Borges ? (Bio)
Maria Borges is an Angolan model born on October 28, 1992, in Luanda, Angola who became the Forbes Africa Magazine's top model in 2013. She began her modeling career in 2012 after getting signed by Supreme Agency and debuted by walking for 17 runways in her first fashion week. Eventually, she appeared on several editorials and also became the first African woman to be featured on the American ELLE's cover.
Talking about her personal life, Maria Borges is currently in a relationship with actor Duke Mandinga. However, there are no details about their future plans but, the couple is living a happy life together.
Maria Borges' Body Measurements:
Maria Borges has an astonishing banana figure with natural busts, a tiny waist, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 2 and a shoe size of 9 along with a bra cup of 38B. She stands 5'11" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Maria Borges Networth
Maria Borges is an amazing model who has accomplished a lot through her hard work in the industry. However, her net worth hasn't been shown but, as perceiving her career, the model has a net worth in millions and is yet to rise in her coming days.
Maria Borges Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Maria Borges Facts
- When she walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with her natural afro hair, Borges became the first black model to do so in 2015.
- She looks up to Naomi Campbell as her fashion icon.
- She is fluent in Portuguese and English.
- She spent her childhood in the Angolan Civil War.
- She was raised by her siblings.