Maria LaRosa Body Measurements
Maria LaRosa Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 6 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.88976 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-91 CM
|Maria LaRosa Body Mass Index (BMI) is 16. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Maria LaRosa|
|Date of birth||1976 , November, 7|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Maria LaRosa ? (Bio)
Maria LaRosa is an American meteorologist born on November 7, 1976, in New York City, New York, USA, who began her career in 2004 when she joined KYW-TV in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and since has worked with various channels as a host and co-host. She has worked for The Weather Channel, America's Morning Headquarters, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Maria LaRosa is married to Mariusz Kolakowski. However, their wedding details are not known. The couple has three children and lives a precious life in New York City, New York.
Maria LaRosa's Body Measurements:
Maria LaRosa has a beautiful banana figure with firm busts, a flat stoach, and full hips. She wears a dress of 6 and a bra cup of 34B. Though her shoe size is unknown, she stands 6'2" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Maria LaRosa Networth
Maria LaRosa is a talented meteorologist who has an estimated net worth of $800,000 as per various sources. A significant role in her income is basically her weather forecasting. Although her annual salary is not known the average salary of a meteorologist ranges from $60,000 to $110,000 a year.
Maria LaRosa Education
She was graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor's degree in Science in meteorology.
Maria LaRosa Facts
- She is a member of the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association.
- She also holds a seal of approval as a licensed broadcasting meteorologist.
- She was a teaching assistant in her University's introductory meteorology course prior to graduating in 1998.
- She was a meteorologist and host for WTVM-TV in Columbus, Georgia.