Marnie Simpson Body Measurements
Marnie Simpson Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-27-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-68-91 CM
|Marnie Simpson Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Marnie Simpson|
|Date of birth||1992 , January, 17|
|Birth Place||Consett ,England|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Marnie Simpson ? (Bio)
Marnie Simpson is a British TV personality born on January 17, 1992, in Consett, England, who is best known for her appearance on the MTV reality TV series Geordie Show. In 2016, she competed on the eighth series of the reality series Celebrity Big Brother securing fourth place, and on the eighth season of Ex on the Beach.
Talking about her personal life, Marnie Simpson is in a relationship with TV star Casey Johnson. The duo began dating in 2017 and gave birth to their son on October 20, 2019. They announced their engagement on August 23, 2020 and together are living a precious life.
Marnie Simpson's Body Measurements:
Marnie Simpson has a stunning hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress and shoe size of 6 and 9.5 along with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Marnie Simpson Networth
Marnie Simpson is a famous TV personality who has an estimated net worth of $2.5 Million as per various sources. A huge part of her income is made through her TV appearances. Though her yearly salary is not yet officially known but viewing her success, it is quite sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Marnie Simpson Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Marnie Simpson Facts
- She used to work in a bar prior to joining the cast of the reality television show, Geordie Shore.
- She has suffered with several mental issues. She has dealt with breakdowns due to anxiety on numerous occasions.
- She was raised in a council house at a poor neighborhood of Newcastle.
- In April 2016, she shared a public statement saying that she was bisexual and later claimed that coming out took a big burden off her mind.