Mary Donaldson Body Measurements
Mary Donaldson Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-24-33 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-60-83 CM
|Mary Donaldson Body Mass Index (BMI) is 18. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Mary Elizabeth Donaldson|
|Date of birth||1947 , February, 5|
|Birth Place||Hobart ,Tasmania ,Australia|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sun Sign aquarius
Who is Mary Donaldson ? (Bio)
Mary Donaldson is the Crown Princess of Denmark, Countess of Monpezat, born on February 5, 1972, in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, to father John Dalgleish Donaldson, and mother, Etta Donaldson. She is the youngest child out of four children and belongs to Scottish ethnicity.
Mary Donaldson worked as an Australian and global advertising agency after her graduation in Melbourne. She has worked for many agencies before she met the Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark at the Slip Inn, a pub in Sydney. Frederik id the heir is apparent to the throne, which means she is going to be the Queen of Denmark.
Mary Donaldson married her husband Prince Frederik of Denmark in 2004 after getting engaged the previous year. Their wedding was big attention to Australian and European media, and their marriage was said to be a "fairytale" romance between a prince and a commoner.
Mary Donaldson's Body Measurements:
Mary Donaldson has a slim banana figure with firm busts, flat waist, and full hips. Her dress and shoe size are yet unknown. However, she wears 38B bra standing 5'9" tall and weighing 57 kg.
Mary Donaldson Networth
Princess of Denmark, Countess of Monpezat, Mary Donaldson is the wife of Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark. He is the heir apparent of the throne, which makes Mary the future Queen of Denmark. However, her net worth isn't revealed to the media yet, but being a prince is it confident that she has a tremendous amount of money in her bank account.
Her husband, Prince Frederik, has an estimated net worth of $50 Million. The duo lives a luxurious and lavishing life living partly at Amalienborg, the royal family's address in Copenhagen, somewhat at Frederiksborg fort in Northern Zealand, which has been the Danish royal family's summer residence over generations.
Mary Donaldson Education
Mary Donaldson was graduated from University of Tasmania with a combined degree in Bachelors of Commerce and Bachelors of Laws.
Mary Donaldson Facts
- In 1998, six months after her mother's eternal rest, she walked out and traveled to America and Europe.
- In Edinburgh, she served for three months as an account manager with Rapp Collins Worldwide, and then, in early 1999, she was assigned as an account director with the advertising agency Young & Rubicam in Sydney.
- In 2002 Donaldson taught English at a business school in France but, on moving to Denmark permanently, she was appointed by Microsoft Business Solutions near Copenhagen as a project advisor for business development, communications, and marketing.
- Prince Frederik met Mary while he visited Australia during the 2000 Summer Olympics. The duo lived in a long-distance relationship, and the price made several discreet visits to Australia.