Michelle Alegria Body Measurements
Michelle Alegria Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Michelle Alegria Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Michelle Alegria|
|Birth Place||Chicago ,Illinois ,United States|
|Occupation||Traffic Reporter ,Journalist|
|Residence||Chicago ,Illinois ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Michelle Alegria ? (Bio)
Michelle Alegria is an American traffic reporter and journalist who is currently working at FOX 32 Chicago with 20 years of journalism experience. She started her journalism career after she worked as a reporter at KOBR-TV in Roswell, New Mexico. Eventually, she relocated to El Paso, Texas, and served as a weekend news anchor and also a general assignment reporter at KTSM-TV.
Talking about her personal life, Michelle Algeria was a married woman. However, she and her husband got divorced but were on good terms and co-parent their children. Unfortunately, he died in 2017, leaving her alone. She lives a happy life with her children in Chicago, Illinois.
Michelle Alegria's Body Measurements:
Michelle Alegria has an amazing figure. However, her body measurements are not known but, watching her on television, we can say the reporter has maintained her body pretty well. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs around 57 kg.
Michelle Alegria Networth
Michelle Alegria is a successful reporter and journalist who has made a lot of fortune through her long time career. However, her net worth is not officially known but, observing her success, it is sure to be in millions of dollars. As of her annual salary a FOX news reporter earns an average salary from $60,000 to $82,000 every year.
Michelle Alegria Education
Michelle Alegria was graduated from Columbia College, Chicago with a degree in broadcast journalism.
Michelle Alegria Facts
- Michelle Alegria has also acted on several TV shows like Grey's Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder, and Castle as a TV reporter.
- She loves fitness, celebrating the people and places, home entertaining.
- She has won several Emmy Awards for her co-hosting the station's live New Year Eve's show, Countdown Chicago.
- As a Chicago native, she has always known the fastest ways to zip around town and is also proud to share them among viewers.