Michelle Beadle Body Measurements
Michelle Beadle Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-63-88 CM
|Michelle Beadle Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Michelle Denise Beadle|
|Date of birth||1975 , October, 23|
|Occupation||TV Host ,TV Personality ,Sideline Reporter|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Michelle Beadle ? (Bio)
Michelle Denise Beadle is an Italian TV host, TV personality, and sideline reporter born on October 23, 1975, in Italy, who has worked for several channels. She recently worked for ESPN and was a former host of Get Up! with Jalen Rose and Mike Greenberg. Throughout her career, she has hosted various networks before joining ESPN in 2002, including the Yes Network and College Sports Television.
Talking about her personal life, Michelle Beadle is currently single. However, she previously dated actor Steve Kazee and announced their relationship publically in 2015. Unfortunately, a year after the couple separated.
Michelle Beadle's Body Measurements:
Michelle Beadle has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 34C. She stands 5'8" tall and weighs 58 kg.
Michelle Beadle Networth
Michelle Beadle is a famous TV personality who has an estimated net worth of $8 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are basically made through her hosting. However, her year-end salary is not yet revealed but, seeing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands.
Michelle Beadle Education
Michelle Beadle was graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Michelle Beadle Facts
- In 2002, she got her big breakthrough after getting hired to work as a co-host on the ESPN program, SportsNation, which after premiered on ESPN 2.
- In May 2012, she retired from SportsNation and joined NBC networks, where she served on sports shows and events.
- In March 2014, she returned as a co-host on SportsNation. Her quick release from her contract with NBC was helped by a deal between NBC and ESPN.
- While growing up, Beadles played a lot of sports like baseball, powder puff football, basketball, and traditional football.