Mira Sorvino Body Measurements
Mira Sorvino Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 66KG
- Weight in Pounds: 145.50492 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-91 CM
|Mira Sorvino Body Mass Index (BMI) is 28. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Mira Katherine Sorvino|
|Date of birth||1967 , September, 28|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Mira Sorvino ? (Bio)
Mira Katherine Sorvino was born on September 28, 1967, in New York City, New York, USA. She is an award-winning actress who has starred in dozens of movies like Mimic in 1997, The Replacement Killers in 1998, Summer of Sam in 1999, and more. For her performance in Mighty Aphrodite in 1995, she was honored with the Academy Award and a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress.
Talking about her personal life, Mira Sorvino is married to actor Christopher Paul Backus. They met through a mutual friend Samantha McMillen. The couple finally tied their knots in June 2004 and together they have three children.
Mira Sorvino's Body Measurements:
Mira Sorvino has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 34C. She stands 5'10" tall and weighs 66 kg.
Mira Sorvino Sibling
Amanda Sorvino (Sister) Michael Sorvino (Brother)
Mira Sorvino Networth
Mira Sorvino is an amazing actress who has a well fortunate net worth of $15 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her payroll is solely made through her acting. The actress earns approximately $2.5 Million every year as her annual paycheck. She lives a healthy and lavishing life in Los Angeles, California.
Mira Sorvino Education
Mira Sorvino was graduated from Harvard University with a bachelor's degree in East Asian Studies.
Mira Sorvino Facts
- Her mother encouraged her to act and write in the backyard plays with childhood buddies and fellow actress, Hope Davis.
- The actress confessed she disliked her nose since childhood and still does not like it, just the fear of losing her facial authenticity has alarmed her from getting a nose job.
- Other than English, she is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and French.
- In 1997, she was a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival.