Molly Line Body Measurements
Molly Line Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 60KG
- Weight in Pounds: 132.2772 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-93 CM
|Molly Line Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Molly Line|
|Date of birth||1977 , January, 31|
|Birth Place||West Virginia ,United States|
|Residence||Boston ,Massachusetts ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Molly Line ? (Bio)
Molly Line was born on January 31, 1977, in West Virginia, USA. She is an American reporter who is currently working as a news correspondent for Fox News Channel. She first began her career as a photographer and reporter for WDTV in Bridgeport from 1999 to 2000. She gained fame from WXFT from 2002 to 2005 and was invited to the Boston-based correspondent in 2006 and has been serving for more than a decade.
Talking about her personal life, she is married to Matt Petrus. The couple tied their knots on July 21, 2012, and in 2016, they were blessed with a daughter Marin Petrus. She is living a happy life with her family in Boston, Massachusetts.
Molly Line's Body Measurements:
Molly Line has an astonishing figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6 and a bra cup of 34B. However, her shoe size is unknown. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 60 kg.
Molly Line Networth
Molly Line is an amazing reporter who has a well fortunate net worth of $2.5 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her income is generally made through her reporting and anchoring. Perceiving her success, it is sure her net worth in the expected future is definitely to rise. However, her annual paycheck is yet unknown but, it is definite to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Molly Line Education
Molly Line was graduated from Virginia Tech with a degree of Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Political Science.
Molly Line Facts
- In 1995, Line competed in the Miss West Virginia Pageant as Miss Tucker County.
- In 1997, she competed in the Miss West Virginia Pageant again, as Miss Greater Bluefield Area, where she was the Top 10 Semi-Finalists.
- Most recently, she reported live from the unfortunate shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown.