Molly Qerim Body Measurements
Molly Qerim Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 63KG
- Weight in Pounds: 138.89106 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-27-38 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-68-96 CM
|Molly Qerim Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Molly Ann Qerim|
|Date of birth||1984 , March, 31|
|Birth Place||New Haven ,Connecticut ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Molly Qerim ? (Bio)
Molly Ann Qerim is an American sports anchor born on March 31, 1984, in New Haven, Connecticut, USA, who is best known as the ex-host of NFL's morning program NFL AM and NFL Fantasy Live. While working on ESPN, she was the anchor and moderator of their sports talk show First Take replacing Cari Champion on September 15, 2015. She has also worked with CBS Sports Network as a studio anchor and host.
Talking about her personal life, Molly Qerim is married to former basketball player Jalen Rose. The pair tied their knots in July 2018. However, they do not have any children as of now but, are living a precious and lovely life.
Molly Qerim's Body Measurements:
Molly Qerim has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a shoe size of 8, a dress size of 8, and a bra cup of 34C. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 63 kg.
Molly Qerim Networth
Molly Qerim is an amazing sports anchor who has an estimated net worth of $3 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her earnings is generally made through her anchoring. However, her annual income is yet under evaluation but, perceiving her huge career, it is certain to be around hundreds of thousands every year.
Molly Qerim Education
Molly Qerim was graduated from the University of Connecticut with a bachelor's degree in communications and a minor in business administration.
Molly Qerim Facts
- She grew up in a Mediterranean house due to her heritage.
- She is a homebody and when she goes out, Molly loves to dance but does not drink.
- Molly has been awarded a Sports Emmy Award for her great contributions as a breaking news reporter for ESPN’s Fantasy Football Now aired on ESPN2.
- She has a rule of going to the gym before appearing on-air. She typically focuses mainly on a kickboxing program in order to stay fit.