Molly Yeh Body Measurements
Molly Yeh Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-26-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-66-86 CM
|Molly Yeh Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Molly Yeh|
|Date of birth||1989 , May, 22|
|Birth Place||Glenview ,Illinois ,United States|
|Occupation||Cookbook Author ,Blogger|
|Residence||East Grand Forks ,Minnesota ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Molly Yeh ? (Bio)
Molly Yeh is an American cookbook author and blogger born on May 22, 1989, in Glenview, Illinois, USA, who is famous for being the host of the American Food Network cooking show series Girl Meets Farm. In 2016, she authored her first book "Molly on the Range: Recipes and stories from an Unlikely Life on a Farm which won her the 2017 Judges' Choice IACP Cookbook Award.
Talking about her personal life, Molly Yeh is married to Nick Hagen. The couple tied their knots in 2015 and in 2018, they welcomed their daughter. She is living a precious life with her family in Minnesota.
Molly Yeh's Body Measurements:
Molly Yeh has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 4, a bra cup of 34B, and a shoe size of 7. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Molly Yeh Sibling
Jenna Yeh (Sister) Mia Yeh (Sister)
Molly Yeh Networth
Molly Yeh is an amazing cookbook author and blogger who has an estimated net worth of around $7 Million as per various sources. A significant amount of her fortune is made through her cookbook and hosting. Although her year-end salary is yet under evaluation but, observing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Molly Yeh Education
She was graduated from Julliard School with a bachelor's degree in Music.
Molly Yeh Facts
- Also in November 2018, Molly was a co-host on From the Top, a podcast introducing young classical musicians.
- During her college where she was an editorial assistant and also a writer at The Juilliard Journal.
- She belongs of Jewish and Chinese descent.
- She kept journals from her young ages and turned them into her blog in 2009