Nelly Furtado after weight gain Body Measurements
Nelly Furtado after weight gain Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 67KG
- Weight in Pounds: 147.70954 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-29-39 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-73-99 CM
|Nelly Furtado after weight gain Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Nelly Kim Furtado|
|Date of birth||1978 , December, 2|
|Birth Place||Victoria ,British Columbia ,Canada|
|Residence||Victoria ,British Columbia ,Canada|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Father Name Antonio Jose Furtado
- Mother Name Maria Manuela
- Sun Sign sagittarius
- Networth $35 Million
- Sibling Michael Anthony Furtado (Brother) Lisa Anne Furtado (Sister)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Who is Nelly Furtado after weight gain ? (Bio)
Nelly Kim Furtado is a Portuguese-Canadian singer and songwriter born on December 2, 1978, in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, to Portuguese parents who immigrated to Canada in the '60s. She is the daughter of Antonio Jose Furtado and Maria Manuela. She has a brother and sister and was raised Roman Catholic. Furtado belongs to Azorean Portuguese ethnicity.
Nelly Furtado began her singing career in 2000 when she debuted her studio album Whoa, Nelly! which got commercial and critical success and her singles I'm Like a Bird and Turn Off the Light made up to the Billboard Hot 100 and even won the Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. Two years later, she released her second album Folklore and her third album Loose in 2006 became the best selling album with four successful singles Say It Right, Promiscuous, All Good Things (Come to an End), and Maneater.
Her first Spanish album Mi Plan in 2009 won her a Latin Grammy. Eventually, she released her fifth album The Spirit Indestructible in 2012, and sixth album The Ride in 2017. Furtado is one of the most successful Canadian artists selling over $40 Million records worldwide. She was honored with a star on Canada's Walk of Fame.
Nelly Furtado is currently in a relationship with rapper Hodgy. The duo began dating in 2017 and is still going strong. However, they are not yet married but are living happily. Previously, she was in a relationship with Jasper Gahunia. They began dating in 2005 and have a daughter together. Unfortunately, they separated in 2005.
Nelly Furtado's Body Measurements:
Nelly Furtado has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 10 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'2" tall and weighs 67 kg.
Nelly Furtado after weight gain Sibling
Michael Anthony Furtado (Brother) Lisa Anne Furtado (Sister)
Nelly Furtado after weight gain Networth
Nelly Furtado is a talented singer and songwriter who has a well fortunate net worth of $35 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her payroll is generally made through her record sales and tours. Ascribed to her hard work, solicitude, and determination, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Nelly Furtado has contributed a lot to the entertainment business and has set up a remarkable milestone. Concerning her success, it is clear her net worth in the forthcoming future is definitely to take a huge uplift. The singer earns approximately $6 Million every year as her annual paycheck.
Nelly Furtado after weight gain Education
Her education background is unknown.
Nelly Furtado after weight gain Facts
- Her parents are Portuguese, who moved to Canada in the late '60s.
- She has been named after the Russian gymnast Nellie Kim.
- Furtado began writing songs at 12 and started playing several musical instruments at 9.
- She began singing in Portuguese at the young age of four.
- On February 28, 2014, she was honored “Commander of the Order of Prince Henry” award by the President of the Portuguese Republic.
- She used to be a smoker in her teenager.
- Nelly’s biggest musical inspiration was “Ani DiFranco” growing up.
- She used to listen to a variety of music in her childhood like R&B, alternative hip-hop, Brazilian, Portuguese, Indian, and others.