Nicki Minaj Body Measurements
Nicki Minaj Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 64KG
- Weight in Pounds: 141.09568 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-45 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-114 CM
|Nicki Minaj Body Mass Index (BMI) is 26. This is considered as overweight.|
|Full Name||Onika Tanya Maraj|
|Nike Name||Barbie, Nicki|
|Date of birth||1982 , December, 8|
|Birth Place||Saint James ,Trinidad and Tobago|
|Occupation||Singer ,rapper ,Songwriter ,Actress ,Model|
|Residence||Beverly Hills ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Beverly Hills, California, USA
- Father Name Robert Maraj
- Mother Name Carol Maraj
- Sun Sign sagittarius
- Networth $80 Million
- Sibling Brandon Lamar (Brother) Micaiah Maraj (Brother) Jelani Maraj (Brother) Ming Maraj (Sister)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
- Snapchat Snapchat
Who is Nicki Minaj ? (Bio)
Onika Tanya Maraj, widely known as Nicki Minaj is a Trinidad and Tobago born singer, songwriter, rapper, actress and model born on December 8, 1982, in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago to father Robert Maraj, a financial executive and occasional gospel singer, and mother, Carol Maraj. She has four other siblings and belongs to a Afro-Trinidadian and Indo-Trinidadian descent.
Minaj gained her first recognition when she released her mixtapes Playtime is Over in 2007, Sucka Free in 2008, and Beam Me Up Scotty in 2009. Eventually, on 2010, she released her first studio album Pink Friday which was the number one on the US Billboard 200. Her second album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded in 2012 was debuted number one in many countries.
Her third album The Pinkprint in 2014 and her fourth album Queen was released in 2018. She has broken other records counting the most top 10 hits amid women on the Billboard R&B Hip-Hop Airplay chart and has been given the title of Queen of Rap by the media. Minaj has gained four top-five entries on the Billboard Hot 100: Super Bass in 2011, Starships in 2012, and Bang Bang and Anaconda, both in 2014. As of 2019, she released her solo Megatron and revealed her fifth album on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
Talking about her personal life, she has involved in several relationship. Her first boyfriend, Safaree Samuels, and Minaj dated for over 14 years and parted ways in 2014. As of 2019, she is married to her childhood friend Kenneth Petty on a secret ceremony and is living a happy life.
Nicki Minaj's Body Measurements:
Nicki Minaj has an attractive pear-shaped figure with implanted breasts, a flat waist, and big hips. Her dress and shoe sizes are N/A, and 5. She wears a 34C bra standing 5'2" tall and weighing 64 kg.
Nicki Minaj Sibling
Brandon Lamar (Brother) Micaiah Maraj (Brother) Jelani Maraj (Brother) Ming Maraj (Sister)
Nicki Minaj Networth
Nicki Minaj is a Trinidad and Tobago born rapper, a singer who has an estimated net worth of $80 Million. Most of her earnings are generally made through the entertainment business. Due to her hard work, dedication, and compassion towards her carer, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars and earns approximately $12 Million every year as her annual salary.
Apart from her music industry, she has also appeared on several movies counting Ice Age: Continental Drift, The Other Woman, Barbershop: The Next Cut, and others. She has sold over 30 million singles as a lead artist, 60 million singles as a featured artist, and over five million albums worldwide making her one of the world's best-selling artists. She lives a happy and luxurious life with her husband on her $11.8 million house in Los Angeles.
Nicki Minaj Education
Minaj attended Elizabeth Blackwell Middle School 201 and was graduated from LaGaurdia High School.
Nicki Minaj Facts
- Minaj has a tattoo on her left arm written in Chinese, which translates as "God is with me always."
- She was the first singer to ever have seven songs on Billboard charts at the same time.
- Before becoming widely famous as a rapper, she had worked at more than 15 places as a waitress, office manager, administrative work, customer service. However, most of the time, she was fired for a bad attitude reasons.
- In her track, All Things Go, the singer revealed that she lost an unborn child. Nicki has spoken about the abortion that she did when she was 15, saying it was the hardest thing she'd ever done. She strongly believes that she didn't have anything to give the baby and ultimately made the right decision.