Nicole Briscoe Body Measurements
Nicole Briscoe Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 68KG
- Weight in Pounds: 149.91416 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 39-27-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 99-68-93 CM
|Nicole Briscoe Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Nicole Manske|
|Date of birth||1980 , July, 2|
|Birth Place||Wausau ,Wisconsin ,United States|
|Residence||Connecticut ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Nicole Briscoe ? (Bio)
Nicole Briscoe is an American sportscaster born on July 2, 1980, in Wausau, Illinois USA, who is currently working for ESPN covering auto racing for the channel which includes stints as the host of NASCAR Now and NASCAR Countdown and became a SportsCenter host in 2015.
Talking about her personal life, Nicole Briscoe is married to Australian-American professional driver Ryan Briscoe. The pair tied their knots in 2009 and together is living a precious and cheerful life.
Nicole Briscoe's Body Measurements:
Nicole Briscoe has a beautiful apple figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and big hips. She wears a dress size of 10, a bra cup of 36C, and a shoe size of 7.5. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 68 kg.
Nicole Briscoe Networth
Nicole Briscoe is an amazing sportscaster who has an estimated net worth of $1.5 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her income is generally made through her sportscasting. However, her annual paycheck is yet unknown but, observing her success, it is quite sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Nicole Briscoe Education
Nicole attended Northern Illinois University in Dekalb, Illinois.
Nicole Briscoe Facts
- Nicole Briscoe and auto racer Danica Patrick used to be cheerleaders in 1996.
- Nicole won the title of Miss Illinois Teen USA 1998 and contested in the Miss Teen USA in Shreveport, Louisiana, in 1998.
- Two years after moving on her title, Briscoe competed in the Miss Illinois USA in 2001 and placed first runner-up.
- She was married in Hawaii in 2009.