Nicole Saphier Body Measurements
Nicole Saphier Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-91 CM
|Nicole Saphier Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Nicole Elizabeth Berardoni|
|Date of birth||1982 , January, 26|
|Birth Place||Phoenix ,Arizona ,United States|
|Residence||New Jersey ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Nicole Saphier ? (Bio)
Nicole Saphier was born on January 26, 1982, in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. She is an American radiologist who is most notable for providing medical knowledge as a contributor to Fox News, MSNBC, and Fox Business. She is also a member of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s and a diplomate for the American Board of Radiology.
Talking about her personal life, Nicole Saphier is married to her high school boyfriend Dr. Paul Saphier. However, her wedding details are unavailable but, she has three sons together. She is living a happy life with her family.
Nicole Saphier's Body Measurements:
Nicole Saphier has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6 and a bra cup of 34C. However, her shoe size is unavailable, she stands 5'4" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Nicole Saphier Networth
Nicole Saphier is a radiologist who has an estimated net worth of $2 Million according to several sources. The majority of her income is generally made through her works from news channels. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the forthcoming future is sure to rise earning a yearly salary of $200,000.
Nicole Saphier Education
Nicole Saphier was graduated from Ross University School of Medicine.
Nicole Saphier Facts
- She was pregnant while being a high school student and chose to have the baby because she had sensed responsibility and emotion towards her baby.
- Saphier is the author of Big Government Caused a Trillion Dollar Crisis and Make America Healthy Again: How Bad Behavior.
- She sits on the legislative and executive committees of the Radiological Society of New Jersey.