Nicolle Wallace Body Measurements
Nicolle Wallace Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 65KG
- Weight in Pounds: 143.3003 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-93 CM
|Nicolle Wallace Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Nicole Devenish|
|Date of birth||1972 , February, 4|
|Birth Place||Orange County ,California ,United States|
|Occupation||Television Host ,Author|
|Residence||Orange County ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Nicolle Wallace ? (Bio)
Nicolle Devenish, also known as Nicolle Wallace is an American TV host and author born on February 4, 1972, in Orange County, California, USA, who is widely notable for her work as the host of the MSNBC news and politics show Deadline: White House and former co-anchor of the ABC daytime talk show The View. She is a frequent on-air contributor for MSNBC and NBC News show Today, Morning Joe, and The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.
Talking about her personal life, Nicolle Wallace is married to an American businessman and former diplomat Mark Wallace. The duo tied their knots in 2005 and together have a son. She is living a comfortable life with her family.
Nicolle Wallace's Body Measurements:
Nicolle Wallace has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. Sher wears a dress size of 10, a shoe size of 7, and a bra cup of 36C. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 65 kg.
Nicolle Wallace Networth
Nicole Wallace is an amazing TV host and author who has an estimated net worth of $3 Million as per the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earning is mostly done by her anchoring and TV appearance. However, her annual salary is not yet officially known but, observing her success, it is sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Nicolle Wallace Education
She was graduated from Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism with a degree in MA.
Nicolle Wallace Facts
- In February 2013, Wallace and her husband supported the legalization of same-sex marriage in an amicus curiae submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- November 2019, Wallace stated that she was a "non-practicing Republican".
- In 1999, she relocated to Florida and served as Governor Jeb Bush's press secretary, and in 2000 became the Communications Director for the Florida State Technology Office.