Nigella Lawson Body Measurements
Nigella Lawson Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 73KG
- Weight in Pounds: 160.93726 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 39-29-38 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 99-73-96 CM
|Bra size||32 - Celebrity with Bra size 32|
|Cup size||G - Celebrity with Cup size G|
|Dress Size||12 - Celebrity with Dress size 12|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||8 - Celebrity with Shoe size 8|
|Nigella Lawson Body Mass Index (BMI) is 26. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Nigella Lucy Lawson|
|Date of birth||1960 , January, 6|
|Birth Place||London ,England|
|Occupation||Food Writer ,Journalist ,Broadcaster|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence London, England
- Father Name Nigel Lawson
- Mother Name Vanessa Salmon
- Sun Sign capricorn
- Networth $20 Million
- Sibling Dominic Lawson (Brother) Horatia Lawson (Sister) Thomasina Lawson (Sister) Tom Lawson (Half-Brother) Emily Lawson (Half-Sister)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Nigella Lawson ? (Bio)
Nigella Lawson is an English food writer, journalist, and broadcaster born on January 1, 1960, in London, England, to father Nigel Lawson, a former conservative MP and British chancellor of the Exchequer, and mother Vanessa Salmon Lawson a socialite. She has three siblings and two half-siblings. She was raised Jewish.
Nigella Lawson began her career by working as a book reviewer and restaurant critic, eventually becoming the deputy literary editor for The Sunday Times in 1986. She undertook her career as a freelance journalist and writer for several newspaper magazines. In 1988, she published her first cookery book, How to Eat, selling 300,000 copies and becoming the best-seller.
In 1999, she hosted her show Nigella Bites on Channel 4 along with her another best-selling cookbook Nigella Bites and won Guild of Food Writers Award in 2005. She published her second book How to Be a Domestic Goddess in 2000, which honored her with the British Book Award for Author of the Year. She has her cookware range, living kitchen, which values up to $9 Million. She has sold over 3 million books to date.
Nigella Lawson was married twice in her life. She was married to a journalist John Diamond in 1992. The couple were blessed with two kids. Unfortunately, he died due to throat cancer in 2001. She married her second husband, Charles Saatchi, in 2003; his abusiveness towards Nigella lead to a divorce in 2013. She is single and is living a happy life.
Nigella Lawson's Body Measurements:
Nigella Lawson has an apple figure with natural busts, slim waist, and full hips. Her dress and shoe size are 12 and 8. She wears a 32G bra standing 5'5" tall and weighing 73 kg.
Nigella Lawson Sibling
Dominic Lawson (Brother) Horatia Lawson (Sister) Thomasina Lawson (Sister) Tom Lawson (Half-Brother) Emily Lawson (Half-Sister)
Nigella Lawson Networth
Nigella Lawson is a talented food writer, journalist, and broadcaster who has an estimated net worth of $20 Million according to the celebrity net worth. Due to her hard work, dedication, and solicitude, she has made herself worthy of multi-million and earns approximately $3.2 Million every year as her annual income.
Apart from her books and cooking show, she has also been a part of several brand endorsements, including Twinings, Living Kitchen, getting paid in thousands of dollars. Observing her success, it is certain that her net worth in the upcoming years is sure to increase in a big wave. She lives a prosperous life in London, England.
Nigella Lawson Education
Nigella Lawson was graduated from Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford with a Masters Degree in Medieval and modern languages.
Nigella Lawson Facts
- Nigella Lawson comes from a Jewish family, and the native surname of her family was Leibson.
- Nigella’s father divorced his first wife, Vanessa, in 1980 and married Therese Maclear, in the same year and continued the marriage till 2008.
- In Channel Four’s poll of the 100 Worst Britons (2003), she was voted as the 90th worst Briton.
- Nigella admitted in a London court that she used cocaine and marijuana because her second marriage was insufferable.
- She has been voted as the classic hourglass by the British style queens Trinny and Susannah, illustrating her voluptuous hips, slim waist, and Rubenesque shoulders.