Nikki Bella Body Measurements
Nikki Bella Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 70KG
- Weight in Pounds: 154.3234 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 39-27-38 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 99-68-96 CM
|Nikki Bella Body Mass Index (BMI) is 25. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace|
|Date of birth||1983 , November, 21|
|Birth Place||San Diego ,California ,United States|
|Occupation||Former Professional Wrestler|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Jon Garcia
- Mother Name Kathy Colace
- Sun Sign scorpio
- Networth $6 Million
- Sibling Brianna Monique Danielson (Twin Sister) J.J. Garcia (Brother)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
- Snapchat Snapchat
Who is Nikki Bella ? (Bio)
Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, widely famous by her stage name Nikki Bella is a former American professional wrestler born on November 21, 1983,in San Diego, California, USA, to father Jon Garcia, and mother Kathy Colace. She has a younger twin sister and a brother. Bella belongs to Mexican, English, Irish, and Italian ethnicity.
Nikki Bella started her professional career in 2007 when she was signed by WWE assigning to development territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) with her twin sister Brie Bella making the duo The Bella Twins. Bella made her debut in 2008 at SmackDown winning WWE Divas Champion twice along with a record for the longest reign with the title.
Bella was voted No. 1 in 2015 in Female 50 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated and in 2015 she was named Diva of the Year by Rolling Stone magazine. In 2016, she was honored with Teen Choice Awards for Choice Female Athlete with her sister.
Nikki Bella is currently in a relationship with choreographer Artem Chigvintsev. They started dating in 2017 and appeared on Dancing with the Stars. In 2019, they got engaged and are expected to be married soon.
Nikki Bella's Body Measurements:
Nikki Bella has an astonishing hourglass figure with implanted busts, slim waist, and wide hips. Her dress size is 8 yet her shoe size is unknown. She wears a 36C bra standing 5'6" tall and weighing 70 kg.
Nikki Bella Sibling
Brianna Monique Danielson (Twin Sister) J.J. Garcia (Brother)
Nikki Bella Networth
Nikki Bella is a talented former professional wrestler who has an estimated net worth of $6 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are usually made through wrestling matches. Ascribed to her hard work, solicitude, and commitment, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Apart from her wrestling, she has also done product promotions through her social media accounts. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the upcoming years is definite to increase in a wave. Bella earns approximately $1 Million every year as her annual salary. She lives a luxurious and lavishing life in Los Angeles, California.
Nikki Bella Education
Nikki Bella was graduated from Chaparral High School and attended Grossmont College but dropped out a year later.
Nikki Bella Facts
- During her initial days in Los Angeles, Bella was employed in the upscale Mondrian Hotel as a waitress.
- She is also a licensed real estate agent. Bella claimed in her interviews that if she hadn’t become a wrestler, she would have become a real estate agent.
- While growing up, she dreamed of becoming a professional soccer player but, she was forced to give up on that after getting a horrific leg injury.
- Initially, she wasn’t interested in the idea of moving to Tampa for WWE. It was after WWE officials negotiated with her mom that she and her twin sister conceded.
- In 2006, she and her sister failed to make the cut for the WWE Diva Search, leaving them facing the prospect of missing out on a wrestling career before even it started. Yet, WWE saw their potential and signed them on a developmental contract.