Nikki Cross Body Measurements
Nikki Cross Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 54KG
- Weight in Pounds: 119.04948 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-88 CM
|Nikki Cross Body Mass Index (BMI) is 22. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Nicola Glencross|
|Date of birth||1989 , April, 21|
|Birth Place||Glasgow ,Scotland|
|Residence||Orlando ,Florida ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Nikki Cross ? (Bio)
Nicola Glencross, widely known as Nikki Cross is a British professional wrestler born on April 21, 1989, in Glasgow, Scotland, who is currently signed by WWE performing on the Raw brand under her ring name Nikki Cross. Prior to that, she used to wrestle on the independent circuit and most famous for Pro-Wrestling EVE, Insane Championship Wrestling, Shimmer Women Athletes, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Nikki Cross is married to her longtime boyfriend Damian Mackle. The duo finally tied their knots on January 17, 2019. However, the couple does not have any children but, they are living a precious and cheerful life together.
Nikki Cross' Body Measurements:
Nikki Cross has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a bra cup of 42D. However, her dress and shoe size are unknown, she stands 5'2" tall and weighs 54 kg.
Nikki Cross Networth
Nikki Cross is a famous wrestler who has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million as per different sources. A huge load of her income is generally made through her wrestling matches. However, her annual salary is yet under evaluation but, observing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Nikki Cross Education
She was graduated from the University of Glasgow with a Bachelor of Arts in History.
Nikki Cross Facts
- She debuted professionally for the promotion under her ring name Nikki Storm following her practice at the Scottish Wrestling Alliance in 2008.
- In 2013, she began touring in Japan with JWP Joshi Puroresu and made her appearance for the World Wonder Ring Stardom in 2015.
- Cross made it to the first Royal Rumble match at No. 8 but lasted for 9 minutes before getting eliminated by the IIconics Peyton Royce and Billie Kay.
- Besides landing a career in wrestling, she is also a qualified personal trainer and a fitness instructor.