Noureen DeWulf Body Measurements
Noureen DeWulf Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 52KG
- Weight in Pounds: 114.64024 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-88 CM
|Noureen DeWulf Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Noureen Ahmed|
|Date of birth||1984 , February, 28|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Noureen DeWulf ? (Bio)
Noureen Ahmed also known as Noureen DeWuld is an American actress born on February 28, 1984, in New York City, New York, USA, who is most notable for her role in movies like West Bank Story in 2005, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past in 2009, The Back-up Plan in 2010, and also the TV sitcom Anger Management from 2012 to 2014.
Talking about her personal life, Noureen DeWulf is married to American Ice Hockey player Ryan Miller. The duo tied their knots on September 3, 2011, and together has a son. Previously, she was married to artist James DeWulf from 2000 to 2010.
Noureen DeWulf's Body Measurements:
Noureen DeWulf has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 6, a shoe size of 7, and a bra cup of 32C. She stands 5'3" tall and weighs 52 kg.
Noureen DeWulf Sibling
Aziza Ahmed (Sister) Sara Ahmed (Sister)
Noureen DeWulf Networth
Noureen DeWulf is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $3 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her income is broadly done by her acting. However, her annual paycheck is not officially out but observing her career it is to be sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Noureen DeWulf Education
DeWulf was graduated from Boston University's School for the Arts studying international relations and theatre.
Noureen DeWulf Facts
- Her parents are originally from Pune, India, and are Muslim.
- She relocated to Los Angeles, after the completion of her studies at Boston University.
- Her on-the-road guilty pleasure is mostly eating chips and beef jerky with soda. Plus, she loves going to Drive-thrus for doughnuts and fries.
- She was raised in Stone Mountain, Georgia in an Indian family where she wore Indian outfits and even spoke in her native tongue.