Odeya Rush Body Measurements
Odeya Rush Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-27-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-68-91 CM
|Bra size||32B - Celebrity with Bra size 32B|
|Cup size||32B - Celebrity with Cup size 32B|
|Dress Size||8 US - Celebrity with Dress size 8 US|
|Shoe (Feet) Size||6.5 US - Celebrity with Shoe size 6.5 US|
|Odeya Rush Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Odeya Rushinek|
|Nike Name||Odeya Rush|
|Date of birth||1997 , May, 1997|
|Birth Place||Haifa, Israel|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Father Name Shlomo Rush
- Mother Name Maia Rush
- Sun Sign aries
- Favorite Things Chocolate Food
- Distinctive Features Striking blue eyes
- Sibling 6 brothers
Odeya Rush ? (Bio)
Young Artist Award for Best performance winner, Odeya Rush is a beautiful and talented Israeli actress and model who was born on May 12, 1997, in Haifa, Israel. She is most famous for her role as Joni Jerome in “The Odd Life of Timothy Green”. She also portrayed the role of Alyce in “What We Are” and as Hannah in “Goosebumps”. Rush was born in an middle class family to an Ashkenazi Jewish family to her father Shlomo Rushinek and mother Maia. Her father was born in Israel and he is of Polish-Jewish descent whereas her mother was born in Russia and immigrated to Israel. She had a very normal childhood but had a dream of becoming a re-known actress.
Odeya Rush Networth
Odeya Rush has net worth of around 3 million dollars.
Rush was passionate in acting from her early age. She was only eight years old when she performed on a play at first, she began her career as a model before stepping in the world of acting. She started working as a model after she moved to the United States. Rush appeared in major campaigns and advertisements for fashion brands such as Gap, Guess, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Hilfiger. In 2010, she got her first acting role in the episode “Branded” of an American crime drama television series, “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”. The following year, she got her first film role as Joni Jerome in the Disney film “The Odd Life of Timothy Green”.
In 2014, she co-starred as Fiona in the fiction film “The Giver” directed by Phillip Noyce starring talented actors such as Meryl Streep, Alexander Skarsgard, Brenton Thwaites, Katie Holmes, and Taylor Swift. In the same year, Rush became an Israeli actress to be named as Hollywood’s newest leading ladies by InStyle magazine along with Gal Gadot. She also portrayed the female lead in the film “Goosebumps”. She then starred in the satirical comedy film “Dear Dictator” in 2016. Rush was then cast as Ella Hatto in the action-thriller film “The Hunter’s Prayer” by Jonathan Mostow. In 2017, she had a supporting role in a comedy-drama film “Lady Bird”. The same year she starred in “The Bachelors”. Her main source of income is acting, and as a successful actress,
Odeya Rush Education
Rush schooled at N.E. Miles Jewish Day School situated in Birmingham, Alabama and completed her early education. She then attended public school after she moved to Midland Park in New Jersey.
Odeya Rush Facts
- Her name “Odeya” means “Thank God” in Hebrew.
- She is managed by Viewpoint, Inc.
- She loves eating chocolate and her favorite place to visit is New York.
- She has a celebrity crush on Chris Pratt.
- Rush was only five years old when she moved to the United States with her parents as her father got a job as a security consultant in Alabama. At the time of arrival, she was only able to speak Hebrew. In 2013, she moved to Los Angeles, California along with her family members.
- She has all total of 6 brothers, four of them are younger than her and two older brothers. Her two older brothers live in Israel and her four younger brothers live with parents in Los Angeles.
- Rush was raised with her six brothers in Haifa, Israel. She is very close to her brothers and have a strong relationship with them.
- Her relationship status is not cleared as she is not seen in a love bond with any other. However, Rush can be found romancing her co-star in her films.