Paloma Elsesser Body Measurements
Paloma Elsesser Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 85KG
- Weight in Pounds: 187.3927 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 44-37-46 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 111-93-116 CM
|Paloma Elsesser Body Mass Index (BMI) is 29. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Paloma Kai Shockley Elsesser|
|Nike Name||Palomuh, Palomija, Palomita|
|Date of birth||1992 , April, 12|
|Birth Place||London ,England|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Paloma Elsesser ? (Bio)
Paloma Kai Shockley Elsesser, widely known as Paloma Elsesser was born on January 16, 1992, in London, England. She is a model who was first discovered by makeup artist Pat McGrath on Instagram. She has modeled for Fenty Beauty, Nike, Proenza Schouler, Mercedes-Benz, and more. Elsesser even graced magazines like Teen Vogue, American Vogue, Elle, and Glamour.
Talking about her personal life, Paloma Elsesser has kept her personal life very low profile. She is more likely to be single and has not disclosed anything about her present and previous relationships. She is very dedicated to shaping her career.
Paloma Elsesser's Body Measurements:
Paloma Elsesser has a beautiful hourglass figure with natural busts, round waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 10. However, her dress and bra size is unknown. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 85 kg.
Paloma Elsesser Sibling
Ama Elsesser (Sister) Sage Elsesser (Brother)
Paloma Elsesser Networth
Paloma Elsesser is an amazing model that has an estimated net worth of $300,000 according to numerous sources. The majority of her income is generally made through her modeling. However, her annual income is yet under review but perceiving her success, it is sure to be in thousands of dollars.
Paloma Elsesser Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Paloma Elsesser Facts
- Her name denotes “dove” in Spanish. Her grandfather used to call her Palomita, which means “little dove.”
- She is the inspiration of Pat McGrath, a famous makeup artist, who found her through Instagram.
- Paloma sells her clothing through platforms that allow second-hand trades such as Depop.
- She landed in a front-page cover on Vogue Arabia with Ashley Graham in the July/August 2018 issue.