Parminder Nagra Body Measurements
Parminder Nagra Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-25-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-63-86 CM
|Parminder Nagra Body Mass Index (BMI) is 23. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Parminder Kaur Nagra|
|Date of birth||1975 , October, 5|
|Birth Place||leicester ,England|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Parminder Nagra ? (Bio)
Parminder Kaur Nagra is a British actress born on October 5, 1975, in Leicester, England who is best known for playing in the movie Bend It Like Beckham in 2002 as Jess Bhamra, Dr. Neela Rasgotra in the medical drama series ER from 2003 to 2009. Her other roles include in The Blacklist, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and more.
Talking about her personal life, Parminder Nagra was married to photographer James Stenson. The duo tied their knots on January 17, 2009, and together have two children. Unfortunately, their marriage didn't last for long leading to a separation in 2012 and finalized their divorce in 2013.
Parminder Nagra's Body Measurements:
Parminder Nagra has a beautiful banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a shoe size of 7 along with a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'2" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Parminder Nagra Networth
Parminder Nagra is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $1.5 Million according to numerous sources. The majority of her earnings are usually made through her movies. However, her annual paycheck is yet unknown but, it is clear to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Parminder Nagra Education
Parminder Nagra attended Sar Valley College.
Parminder Nagra Facts
- She had numerous roles in several theatre productions in her hometown London.
- Nagra appeared in Bend it Like Beckham along with Keira Knightley.
- She was honored with the Federal Internationale de Football in 2002 for Bend It Like Beckham.
- Her parents moved from Northern India to the UK in the '60s.