Patty Jenkins Body Measurements
Patty Jenkins Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Patty Jenkins Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Patricia Lea Jenkins|
|Date of birth||1971 , July, 24|
|Birth Place||Victorville ,California ,United States|
|Occupation||Director ,Producer ,Screenwriter|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Patty Jenkins ? (Bio)
Patricia Lea Jenkins is an American director, producer, and screenwriter born on July 24, 1971, in Victorville, California, USA, who is famous for being the director of movies like Monster in 2003, Wonder Woman in 2017, Wonder Woman 1984 in 2020, and more. In 2017, she gained 6th place for Time magazine's Person of the Year.
Talking about her personal life, Patty Jenkins is married to author and former firefighter Sam Sheridan. The duo tied their knots in 2007 and together have a son She lives a precious life with her family in Los Angeles, California.
Patty Jenkins' Body Measurements:
Patty Jenkins has a stunning figure. However, her body measurements are unavailable but, she wears a dress and shoe sizes of 4 and 8. She stands 5'5" tall and weighs 58 kg.
Patty Jenkins Sibling
Elaine Roth (Sister) Jessica Jenkins (Sister)
Patty Jenkins Networth
Patty Jenkins is a talented director and producer who has a well-fortunate net worth of $25 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge part of her fortune is made through her directing and producing. Although her yearly income is yet under evaluation, looking at the career it is sure to be in millions of dollars.
Patty Jenkins Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Patty Jenkins Facts
- She is distantly related to actor Richard Burton, who is her father William’s second cousin.
- She credits the 1978 movie, Superman, with Christopher Reeve as her motivation to get into direction.
- Patty became the first female to helm a big superhero film in 2017.
- Under her direction, Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot became a box office success.