Princess Alexandra Body Measurements
Princess Alexandra Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 1 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 65KG
- Weight in Pounds: 143.3003 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-88 CM
|Princess Alexandra Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Alexandra Helen Elizabeth Olga Christabel|
|Date of birth||1936 , December, 25|
|Birth Place||London ,England|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence London, England
- Father Name Prince George
- Mother Name Princess Marina
- Sun Sign capricorn
- Networth $23 million
Princess Alexandra ? (Bio)
Princess Alexandra, The Honorable Lady Ogilvy, was born on 25 December 1936 in London, England. She is the daughter of Prince George, Duke of Kent, and Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark. She is a member of the British royal family.
Since the 1950s, Princess Alexandra has carried out an extensive program of engagements in assist of the Queen, both in the United Kingdom and overseas. Taking part in almost 120 meetings every year, she was one of the most active members of the royal family.
She has made 110 engagements in 2012. Unfortunately, in late June 2013, she called off her participation due to arthritis. As of 2017, she is still on the official website of the British Monarchy as a working member of the Royal Family, attending several ceremonial and charitable engagements.
Princess Alexandra was married to the honorable Angus James Bruce Ogilvy, the second son of the 12th Earl of Airlie and Lady Alexandra Coke in 1963 at Westminster Abbey. The wedding ceremony was broadcast worldwide and was viewed by 200 million people. However, her husband died in 2004.
Princess Alexandra's Body Measurements:
Princess Alexandra has an hourglass figure. Her dress and shoe size are yet to be known, and she wears a 40C bra standing 5'10" tall and weighing 65 kg.
Princess Alexandra Networth
Princess Alexandra has the title of the Honourable Lady Ogilvy for a great reason: she is the granddaughter of King George V and Queen Mary. And at a point, when she was just a newborn, she was 6th in line for the throne. Obviously, that has changed since then; she is now only in the 52nd place, but Princess Alexandra is still living the good life.
Princess Alexandra is a member of the British royal family who has an estimated net worth of $23 Million —a fortune that mostly comes from her late husband Sir Angus Ogilvy, who was a successful businessman and from her works as a royal.
Princess Alexandra Education
Princess Alexandra was graduated from Heathfield School in Berkshire, England.
Princess Alexandra Facts
- When she was a newborn, she was at number six in the line for her throne. But as of now, she is on number 52nd.
- She was a bridesmaid at the wedding of Captain Lord Brabourne and The Hon. Patricia Mountbatten. in 1946 The following year, she also served as a bridesmaid at the wedding of her cousins, the then-Princess Elizabeth and The Duke of Edinburgh in 1947.
- Her late husband Ogilvy presented Alexandra with an engagement ring made of a cabochon sapphire set in gold and surrounded by diamonds on both sides.
- The Princess is the sponsor of the Blackie Foundation Trust, a charity committed to the promotion of research and education in homeopathy.
- Just month ahead of her 80th birthday, the Queen held a reception at Buckingham Palace in honor of the work of Princess Alexandra's charities.