Rachel Bilson Body Measurements
Rachel Bilson Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.58496 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 48KG
- Weight in Pounds: 105.82176 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-23-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-58-86 CM
|Rachel Bilson Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Rachel Bilson|
|Date of birth||1981 , August, 25|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence American
- Father Name Danny Bilson
- Mother Name Janice StangoHeather Medway (step mother)
- Sun Sign Virgo
- Sibling John Bilson, Rosemary Bilson and Hattie Elizabeth Bilson
Rachel Bilson ? (Bio)
Rachel Bilson is one of American promising actress best known for her role of Summer Roberts on the American teen drama television series, “The O.C.”, created by Josh Schwartz. She is also known for her role in “The Last Kiss” and in an American science fiction action film, “Jumper”.
Rachel mother, Janice Stango, an Italian-American, works as a sex therapist and her father, Danny Bilson is a writer, director, and producer. Her grandfather, Bruce Bilson is a producer and director and her great grandfather George Bilson worked for RKO Pictures. Her great grandmother Hattie Bilson was a screenwriter.
She was in a relationship with her co-star on "The O.C.", Adam Brody for three years. She then dated the actor Hayden Christensen. The pair ended their relationship in the year 2010. However, they reconciled three months after and had a baby girl, Briar Rose Christensen on October 29, 2014. The couple again separated in September 2017.
Rachel Bilson, weighing 48 kg, she stands at 5 feet 2 inch height. At the bust, she measures 33 inches while her waist is 23 inches and the hips measure 34 inches.
Rachel Bilson Sibling
John Bilson, Rosemary Bilson and Hattie Elizabeth Bilson
Rachel Bilson Networth
Rachel has earned most of her wealth from portraying roles in different television shows and films. Her net worth is estimated to be around 16 million dollars.
Rachel is also a fashion junkie. She describes herself as having a vintage sense of style. She takes Kate Moss and Diane Keaton as her fashion inspirtions. In late 2007, she approached DKNY Jeans, to design a clothing line with the fashion brand.
In September 2008, they launched Edie Rose. In the month July of the same year, Rachel modeled herself for the collection. She then collaborated with her personal stylist Nicole Chavez and Steve Madden. They together launched the footwear destination, "ShoeMint". She then designed a shirt for Invisible Children, in 2013.
Rachel Bilson Education
In 1999, she completed her studies from Notre Dame High School. She then studied at Grossmont College but she dropped out after a year. Rachel then took her father's advice and pursued a professional acting career.
Rachel Bilson Facts
- In early 2003, Rachel made her acting debut by appearing in an episode of an American supernatural drama television series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and in an American sitcom comedy television show "8 Simple Rules".
- In the same year, she debuted as the cast of a teen drama television series "The O.C.". She portrayed the character, Summer Roberts which was initially intended to appear in only a few episodes but became regular after her work was loved by the people.
- Rachel was successful to collect three awards; "Choice Hottie Female", "Choice TV Actress (Drama)" and "Best Onscreen TV Chemistry" with Adam Brody.
- She was also able to place herself with the sixth position in the "Hot 100 List" in the Maxim magazine. She then was awarded 14th position by the publication, in 2006. The UK edition of FHM magazine placed her in the 28th position in the 2006 100 Sexiest Women in the World list.
- In 2006, she made her first film debut in a romantic comedy-drama, "The Last Kiss", starring with Zach Braff. She then was cast in the film, "Jumper" as the replacement for actress Teresa Palmer. The film was directed by Doug Liman. Rachel also appeared in the film "New York, I Love You" and in the 100th episode, "Girls Versus Suits" of an American live-action sitcom "How I Met Your Mother".
- In September 2008, she started shooting the romance film "Waiting for Forever" directed by James Keach and starring Tom Sturridge. She then was seen in a comedy film, "L!fe Happens". in 2017, Rachel joined the cast of musical drama television series, "Nashville". On June 21, 2018, she was seen in an American crime comedy-drama television series, "Take Two".