Rachel Hunter Body Measurements
Rachel Hunter Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.557528 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 67KG
- Weight in Pounds: 147.70954 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-24-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-60-91 CM
|Rachel Hunter Body Mass Index (BMI) is 28. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Rachel Hunter|
|Date of birth||1969 , September, 9|
|Birth Place||Glenfield ,Auckland ,New Zealand|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Rachel Hunter ? (Bio)
Rachel Hunter is a New Zealander model and actress born on September 9, 1969, in Glenfield, Auckland, New Zealand, who has appeared in numerous magazines like Elle, Vogue, Playboy, Harper's Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and more. She even graced the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1994 alongside Elle Macpherson and Kathy Ireland, and in 2006 alongside six other models.
Talking about her personal life, Rachel Hunter is currently living a single life and has not disclosed much about her dating life. However, she was previously married to Rod Stewart. Their marriage only lasted from 1990 to 2006 and together they have 2 children. Throughout her long career, she has dated several guys but did not get married again.
Rachel Hunter's Body Measurements:
Rachel Hunter has an attractive hourglass figure with firm busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 8, a shoe size of 9, and a bra cup of 34C. She stands 5'11" tall and weighs 67 kg.
Rachel Hunter Networth
Rachel Hunter is an amazing model and actress who has a well fortunate net worth of $60 Million as per the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her earnings is broadly done by her modeling and acting. However, her annual payroll is not yet officially known but, observing her successful career, it is obvious to be in millions of dollars.
Rachel Hunter Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Rachel Hunter Facts
- At the age of 17, she was proposed by Playboy to pose for them, Hunter refused and eventually took up the offer in 2004.
- She prefers yoga to run, warm weather over cold, savory over sweet, bare face over make-up, sneakers over heels, and rural life over the city life.
- She had a strong career as an international model with Ford Models.
- Talking to her children and cooking boosts her mood.
- In 2012, she hosted the reality television series New Zealand’s Got Talent.