Rachel Nichols Body Measurements
Rachel Nichols Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-63-91 CM
|Rachel Nichols Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Rachel Michele Alexander|
|Nike Name||Rachel Francis|
|Date of birth||1973 , October, 18|
|Birth Place||Potomac ,Maryland ,United States|
|Occupation||Sports Journalist ,TV Host|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Rachel Nichols ? (Bio)
Rachel Michele Alexander, widely known as Rachel Nichols is an American sports journalist and TV host born on October 18, 1973, who currently hosts for ESPN as a sports reporter and an anchor. She also hosts the NBA discussion program The Jump; weekdays on ESPN and covers stories from around the league and featuring a panel of NBA players and analysts.
Talking about her personal life, Rachel Nichols is married to an American director Max Nichols. They first met at a school summer camp in Maine but, growing up in different cities they lost touch. In 1997, she reached out to him and began dating. They finally tied their knots in May 2001 and together have twin daughters.
Rachel Nichols' Body Measurements:
Rachel Nichols has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 4, a bra cup of 32B, and a shoe size of 7. She stands 5'5" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Rachel Nichols Networth
Rachel Nichols is an amazing sports journalist and TV host who has an estimated net worth of $2 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge load of her income is generally made through her hosting. However, her annual income is yet under review but, observing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Rachel Nichols Education
She then attended the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University.
Rachel Nichols Facts
- She is a recurring guest-host on the sports podcast Pardon My Take.
- Rachel has interviewed world-class athletes like LeBron James, Tiger Woods, Serena Williams, Floyd Mayweather Jr, and Derek Jeter.
- The Hollywood Reporter magazine titled Rachel in its listing of “10 Most Powerful Voices in Sports Media” in 2015.
- In 2013 and 2014, she was named to Sports Illustrated's "Twitter 100".