Randa Markos Body Measurements
Randa Markos Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 52KG
- Weight in Pounds: 114.64024 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||Assyrian|
|Randa Markos Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Randa Cemil Markos|
|Date of birth||1985 , August, 10|
|Birth Place||Baghdad ,Iraq|
|Occupation||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Residence||Winsdor ,Ontario ,Canada|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Randa Markos ? (Bio)
Randa Cemil Markos is a Canadian mixed martial artist born on August 10, 1985, in Baghdad, Iraq, who plays in the strawweight division in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). She made her debut on November 17, 2012, at IFCC 51 winning against Allanna Jones. Eventually, in 2014, she began fighting in the Ultimate Fighting Championship and is still playing to date.
Talking about her personal life, Randa Markos is married to a professional mixed martial artist Jeff Thomas. The couple met while Markos was attending college and finally tied their knots in 2011. She is living a happy life with her family in Canada.
Randa Markos' Body Measurements:
Being a mixed martial artist, Randa Markos has maintained her physique very well. However, her body measurements are not yet available but, observing her through her social media and TV, it is clear she exercises a lot and eats healthily. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 52 kg.
Randa Markos Networth
Randa Markos is an amazing mixed martial artist who has a well-fortunate net worth of $14 Million according to numerous sources. The majority of her income is generally made through her fighting championships. However, her annual income is yet under review but, perceiving her success, it is sure to be in millions of dollars.
Randa Markos Education
Randa Markos was graduated from TriOS College with a Pharmacy Assistant Diploma.
Randa Markos Facts
- When she was a child, her family fled their home country after the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq war and spent a couple of years in refugee camps.
- They moved to Canada with the helo of a relative and settled in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
- She was two brothers and a sister.
- Even working as a full-time pharmacy assistant, she started mixed martial arts training.