Randi Oakes in 1970’s Body Measurements
Randi Oakes in 1970’s Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 53KG
- Weight in Pounds: 116.84486 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-88 CM
|Randi Oakes in 1970’s Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Betty Lee Oakes|
|Date of birth||1951 , August, 19|
|Birth Place||Sumner ,Iowa ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Sun Sign leo
- Networth $2.9 Million
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Who is Randi Oakes in 1970’s ? (Bio)
Betty Lee Oakes, widely known as Randi Oakes was born on August 19, 1951, in Sumner, Iowa, USA. She is an actress and model who is best notable for her role on the TV series CHiPs as Officer Bonny Clark from 1979 to 1982. She began her modeling career after winning the Miss Iowa Model of the Year and decided to relocate to New York City to pursue her dreams. She was an active model in the 70s and the early 80s. However, after her marriage, she retired from acting after her first child.
Talking about her personal life, Randi Oakes is married to American actor Gregory Harrison. The duo tied their knots in 1980 and are blesses with three biological kids and one adopted kid. She is living a happy life with her husband.
Randi Oakes' Body Measurements:
Randi Oakes has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 2 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 53 kg.
Randi Oakes in 1970’s Networth
Randi Oakes is a former actress and model who has a well fortunate net worth of $2.9 Million according to numerous sources. The majority of her income is generally made through her acting and modeling. Throughout her career, Oakes has achieved a lot. However, her annual income is yet under review but it is certain she lives a lavishing life.
Randi Oakes in 1970’s Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Randi Oakes in 1970’s Facts
- She switched from modeling to acting after she overheard another model defined as a young Randi Oakes.
- In her early days, Oakes had a fling with football player Joe Namath.
- She had guest roles on television shows McCloud, Fantasy Island, and The Love Boat.
- She became famous for her role as Officer Bonnie Clark on the TV series CHiPs.