Reba McEntire Body Measurements
Reba McEntire Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 37-26-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 93-66-93 CM
|Reba McEntire Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Reba Nell McEntire|
|Date of birth||1955 , March, 28|
|Birth Place||McAlester ,Oklahoma ,United States|
|Occupation||Actress ,Model ,Singer ,Producer|
|Residence||Beverly Hills ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Father Name Clark Vincent McEntire (November 30, 1927 – October 23, 2014)
- Mother Name Jacqueline Smith McEntire
- Sun Sign aries
- Networth $95 Million
- Sibling Susie McEntire (sister) Alice Foran (sister) Pake McEntire (brother)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
Reba McEntire ? (Bio)
Reba McEntire is an American singer, actress, songwriter was born on March 28, 1955 in McAlester, Oklahoma, U.S. born to parents Clark Vincent McEntire who was a 3-time World Champion Steer Roper and Jacqueline McEntire who was a school teacher. She is the third child of her four siblings.
McEntire leaned to play guitar all by herself. The siblings learned to sing songs and harmonize from their mother and eventually formed a group called "Singing McEntires",however, her elder sister Alice did not participate. She wrote every song for the group and performed.
McEntire started her career when she was a teenager. She sang the national anthem at the National Rodeo in Oklahoma City where she was noticed by country singer Red Steagall who eventually brought her to Nashville where she signed a contract with Mercury Records in 1975.
Her second album My Kind turned out to became her breakthrough success in 1984 and then she released other several albums in the 80's and 90's. Over her career the singer has released up to 29 studio albums and is given the name of "The Queen of Country", becoming one of the best selling artist.
Reba has been married twice. She was married to her first husband Charlie Battles who was a wrestling champion and rancher, in 1976. Unfortunately the couple got divorced a decade later in 1987.
Her second husband was her manager and a former steel guitarust, Navel Blackstock. Navel was married before and already had 3 children. They got married in 1989 in a private ceremony and gave birth to a son named Shelby Steven McEntire Blackstock in February 1990. However, the duo didn't seem their relationship going well and decided to separate in 2015.
Reba McEntire's Body Measurements
Reba has an amazing hourglass figure with natural busts, slim waist and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 8 and 7.5. She wears a 34C bra standing 5'7" tall and weighing 58 kg.
Reba McEntire Sibling
Susie McEntire (sister) Alice Foran (sister) Pake McEntire (brother)
Reba McEntire Networth
Reba McEntire is an American country singer, songwriter actress and record producer who has an estimated net worth of $95 Million. Being a singer, most of her income are generally from entertainment business. Showing her dedication, compassion and hard-work to her career, she earns approximately $15.3 Million every year.
The singer has released a total of 29 albums with 42 number 1 singles and 16 number one albums. 28 of her albums has been certified gold, platinum in sales by the Recording Industry Association of America, which is responsible of her giant net worth.
Apart from music she has also earned a lot by acting. Her first movie was Tremors which was released in 1990. She has done several movies including North, One Night at McCool's, Maverick and many more.
Reba McEntire Education
McEntire attended Kiowa High School in Colorado and was graduated from Southeastern Oklahoma State University majoring in Elementary Education and a minor in Music in 1976.
Reba McEntire Facts
- Reba mostly learned singing in the car with her siblings traveling to and from her dad's performances in the world championship rodeos and her mother taught her and her siblings to sing and harmonize together.
- Her first ever band mates were her siblings. When she was a freshman in high school she formed a band with her siblings and named their band "Singing McEntires", but got split up after some time however, she continued performing solo.
- Kelly Clarkson married her step son Brandon Blackstock which makes her step daughter in law. She is not close to her former husband but is really close to her step daughter in law.
- In 1977, McEntire was invited to perform at Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, Due to some inconvenience her name wasnt on the list of the singers and the security grand stopped her from going inside. However, she called her booking agent and was finally allowed to enter.