Rebecca Romijn Body Measurements
Rebecca Romijn Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 11 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.557528 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 26-24-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 66-60-91 CM
|Rebecca Romijn Body Mass Index (BMI) is 24. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Rebecca Alie Romijn|
|Nike Name||Jolly Blond Giant|
|Date of birth||1972 , November, 6|
|Birth Place||Berkeley ,California ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Rebecca Romijn ? (Bio)
Rebecca Alie Romijn is an American actress and model born on November 6, 1972, in Berkeley, California, USA. She began her modeling at the age of 18 appearing three times on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. As an actress, she is widely known for her portrayal in the trilogy of the X-Men film series as Mystique, and in The Punisher in 2004 as Joan.
Rebecca Romijn is a hitched lady. She is married to actor Jerry O'Connell. The duo began dating in 2004 and was engaged the following year. They finally tied their knots on July 14, 2007, and together they have twin daughters. Previously, she was married to John Stamos from 1994 to 2005.
Rebecca Romijn's Body Measurements:
Rebecca Romijn has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 4 and a shoe size of 10 along with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'11" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Rebecca Romijn Networth
Rebecca Romijn is an amazing actress and model who has a well fortunate net worth of $20 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her income is solely made through her acting. The actress earns approximately $4.9 Million every year as her annual paycheck.
Rebecca Romijn Education
Rebecca Romijn attended the University of Southern California, Santa Cruz.
Rebecca Romijn Facts
- After getting associated with modeling, she finally relocated to Paris and lived more than 3 years.
- She has graced several magazines including Marie Claire, Elle, Allure, GQ, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, and more.
- Her first job was at a gourmet poultry store when she was 16 years old.
- She is a huge fan of Dolly Parton.