Robin Tunney Body Measurements
Robin Tunney Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 52KG
- Weight in Pounds: 114.64024 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-23-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-58-86 CM
|Robin Tunney Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Robin Tunney|
|Date of birth||1972 , June, 19|
|Birth Place||Chicago ,Illinois ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Robin Tunney ? (Bio)
Robin Tunney was born on June 19, 1972, in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She is an actress who moved to Los Angeles at the age of 19 to pursue her acting career and is widely famous for her role in the TV series The Mentalist from 2008 to 2015 as Teresa Lisbon, and on Prison Break from 2005 to 2006 as Veronica Donovan. Her other notable work includes in movies like Niagara, Niagara in 1997, Supernova in 2000, The In-Laws in 2003, and more.
Robin Tunney is currently in a relationship with interior designer Nicky Marmet. They began dating in 2012 and got engaged in the same year. However, they are not yet married but, they have a son together. She was previously married to Bob Gosse from 1997 to 2006.
Robin Tunney's Body Measurements:
Robin Tunney has an amazing banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 2 and a shoe size of 7 along with a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'4" tall and weighs 52.
Robin Tunney Networth
Robin Tunney is an amazing actress who has a well fortunate net worth of $8 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her income is widely made through her acting. The actress earns approximately $1.3 Million every year as her annual paycheck and lives a lavishing and healthy life in Los Angeles.
Robin Tunney Education
Robin Yunney attended Chicago Academy for the Arts in Chicago.
Robin Tunney Facts
- In the 2000 issue of Maxim, Tunney was voted No. 59 on Maxim‘s “Hottest 100 Babes of 2000” list.
- In 2005, she was added to “The 25 Sexiest Women of 2005” in Celebrity Sleuth.
- She is the best friend of the indie rockstar, Liz Phair.
- As she had shaved her head for her role in Empire Records in 1995, she was required to wear a weave during the production of The Craft in 1996.