Robin Wright Body Measurements
Robin Wright Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.70688 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 60KG
- Weight in Pounds: 132.2772 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-66-91 CM
|Robin Wright Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Robin Gayle Wright|
|Nike Name||Ro, Rob, Robbie|
|Date of birth||1966 , April, 8|
|Birth Place||Dallas ,Texas ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Robin Wright ? (Bio)
Robin Gayle Wright is an American actress and director born on April 8, 1966, in Dallas, Texas, USA, who first gained recognition for her role in the NBC Daytime soap opera Santa Barbara from 1984 to 1988 and made her transition to movies debuting in the 1987 movie The Princess Bride. Eventually, she got cast in movies like Forrest Gump in 1994, Message in a Bottle in 1999, The Conspirator in 2010, Wonder Woman in 2017, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Robin Wright has been married thrice in her life. She is married to Clement Giraudet in 2018. Prior to him, she was married to American actor Sean Penn from 1991 to 2010 and together have two children. She was first married to actor Dane Witherspoon from 1984 to 1998.
Robin Wright's Body Measurements:
Robin Wright has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress and shoe sizes of 6 and 8.5 with a bra cup of 34A. She stands 5'6" tall and weighs 60 kg.
Robin Wright Networth
Robin Wright is a popular actress who has an estimated net worth of $65 Million as per the celebrity net worth. A huge load of her pay is made through her acting. She charges $420,000 per episode and is one of the highest-paid actresses with a yearly income of approximately $9 Million.
Robin Wright Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Robin Wright Facts
- She does not watch television.
- She usually wears Chanel No. 5 perfume.
- She wants to skydive despite being scared of it.
- She has also worked as a model in Japan and Paris when she was 14.
- In 2014, she was listed on Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- She is an active supporter of the "Raise Hope For Congo" campaign.