Rooney Mara Body Measurements
Rooney Mara Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 52KG
- Weight in Pounds: 114.64024 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 33-23-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 83-58-86 CM
|Rooney Mara Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Patricia Rooney Mara|
|Nike Name||Tricia Mara|
|Date of birth||1985 , April, 17|
|Birth Place||Bedford ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name Timothy Christopher Mara
- Mother Name Kathleen McNulty
- Sun Sign aries
- Networth $12 Million
- Sibling Kate Mara (Sister) Daniel Mara (Brother) Conor Mara (Brother)
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Rooney Mara ? (Bio)
Patricia Rooney Mara is an American actress born on April 17, 1985, in Bedford, New York, USA, to a vice president of player personnel for the New York Times father Timothy Christopher Mara, and a real-estate agent mother Kathleen McNulty. She grew up as Roman Catholic along with her three siblings.
Rooney Mara started her professional acting career by appearing on several TV films such as Tanner Hall in 2009. She gained a wide recognition when she appeared in the biopic drama The Social Network in 2010. Her breakthrough performance came in the 2011 thriller The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo for which she received an Academy Award for Best Actress nomination.
Her other notable films include Her in 2013, Carol in 2015, Lion in 2016, A Ghost Story in 2017, Mary Magdalene in 2018, and more. She is also very active in charity works empowering programs for children and their families in the slum of Nairobi and is also the founder of the vegan clothing line Hiraeth Collective.
Rooney Mara is currently in a relationship with American actor Joaquin Phoenix. The duo started dating in 2016 and began living together in 2017. In 2019, they got engaged and are soon going to get married.
Rooney Mara's Body Measurements:
Rooney Mara has a slim banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress and a shoe size of 2 and 6. Her bra cup is 32A standing 5'3" tall and weighs 52 kg.
Rooney Mara Sibling
Kate Mara (Sister) Daniel Mara (Brother) Conor Mara (Brother)
Rooney Mara Networth
Rooney Mara is an amazing actress who has an estimated net worth of $12 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her income is radically made through her acting. Ascribed to her hard work, commitment, and courage, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Perceiving her success, it is very positive her net worth in the upcoming future is definitely going to take a huge uplift. The actress receives approximately $1.3 Million annually as her year-end salary. She sold her Los Angeles house for $3.4 Million in 2018 and is currently living together with her partner Joaquin Phoenix in Los Angeles, California.
Rooney Mara Education
Rooney Mara was graduated from New York University with a degree in Bachelors of Arts.
Rooney Mara Facts
- Rooney Mara established the non-profit association Faces of Kibera which gives shelter, food, and medical care means to orphans in Kibera, which is a Harlem in Nairobi, Kenya. The association’s aim is to construct a shelter in the quarter, for which 6 acres of the area have already been purchased.
- She was voted third on Askmen’s list of ‘Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012′.
Mara was offered the character of Estella in Great Expectations in 2012 but she rejected due to scheduling struggles, and the role was ultimately played by Holliday Grainger.
- The eyebrow, ear, and nipple piercings that Rooney Mara showcased during the character Lisbeth Salander in the 2011 film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo were not cosmetic simulations. They were original. She also got an Academy and a Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actress for this movie.
- She is the representative of the Uweza Foundation, which raises empowerment programs for adolescents and families in Africa.