Roxane Duran Body Measurements
Roxane Duran Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.64592 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 50KG
- Weight in Pounds: 110.231 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||White|
|Roxane Duran Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Roxane Duran|
|Date of birth||1993 , January, 27|
|Birth Place||Paris ,France|
Quick Fact Check
Roxane Duran ? (Bio)
Roxane Duran is a French actress born on January 27, 1993, in Paris, France, who began her theater debut in a production play based on the real-life of Anne Frank and is famous for appearing in the award-winning movie The White Ribbon in 2009 and Le moine in 2011.
Talking about her personal life, Roxane Duran has chosen to keep her personal life far from the media. She has not told much about her relationships and it seems the actress is more focused on shaping her career rather than being with any men at the moment.
Roxane Duran's Body Measurements:
Roxane Duran has a beautiful figure. However, her body measurements and her dress, shoe, and bra size are unknown, she stands 5'4" tall and weighs 50 kg.
Roxane Duran Networth
Roxane Duran is a rising actress who has an estimated net worth of around $200,000 as per various sources. A huge part of her income is made through her acting. However, her annual salary is unknown but, viewing her successful career it is quite sure to be in thousands of dollars every year.
Roxane Duran Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Roxane Duran Facts
- She was one of the casts of a 2011 Cannes Film Festival project 17 Girls.
- She was conceived in Paris, France, to a family of Austrian and Spanish heritage.
- She and French actress Chiara Mastroianni were in the cast of the 2012 historical film Augustine.
- Duran is currently in the television mini-series Riviera, created by Neil Jordan Julia Stiles, Adrian Lester, and Iwan Rheon.