Ruthie Ann Miles Body Measurements
Ruthie Ann Miles Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.6764 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 55KG
- Weight in Pounds: 121.2541 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches -- Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 0-0-0 CM
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Race / ethnicity||Asian|
|Ruthie Ann Miles Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Ruthie Ann Miles|
|Date of birth||1983 , April, 21|
|Birth Place||Arizona ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Ruthie Ann Miles ? (Bio)
Ruthie Ann Miles is an American actress born on April 21, 1983, in Arizona, USA, who is best known for her work in television and musical theatre. She has played Imelda Marcos in Here Lies Love in Avenue Q, an award-winning play. In 2016, she had a recurring role on the American TV series The Americans and in 2020, she did voice acting in the movie Over the Moon.
Talking about her personal life, Ruthie Ann Miles is married to Jonathan Blumenstein. However, their wedding details are not known. Together, they have a daughter and are living a happy and cheerful life in New York City, New York.
Ruthie Ann Miles' Body Measurements:
Ruthie Ann Miles is an amazing figure. However, her body measurements and her dress, shoe, and bra cup are unknown, she stands 5'5" tall and weighs 55 kg.
Ruthie Ann Miles Networth
Ruthie Ann Miles is an award-winning actress who has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her income is widely made through her stage acting. However, her annual paycheck is yet under review but, viewing her huge success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Ruthie Ann Miles Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Ruthie Ann Miles Facts
- On March 5, 2018, she was injured in a car accident and her four-year-old daughter and her unborn child were killed.
- She returned to acting 5 months after the incident.
- She gave birth to her third child in 2020.
- She has played various roles in theatre and has performed as a doctor in the movie I Am Michael.