Sally Pressman Body Measurements
Sally Pressman Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 9 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.79832 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 53KG
- Weight in Pounds: 116.84486 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 31-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 78-60-88 CM
|Sally Pressman Body Mass Index (BMI) is 17. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Sally Pressman Bernstein|
|Date of birth||1981 , August, 1|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Sally Pressman ? (Bio)
Sally Pressman Bernstein is an American actress and dancer born on August 1, 1981, in New York City, New York, USA, who began her professional acting career in 2006 through an independent film Last Rites of the Dead in 2006. She has appeared in several movies but is best known for her role on the Lifetime TV series Army Wives as Roxy LeBlanc from 2007 to 2013.
Talking about her personal life, Sally Pressman is married to her boyfriend David Clayton Rogers. Thet announced their engagement on October 19, 2011, and tied their knots the following year on September 17, 2011. Together, they have a daughter and are living a precious life with her family in Los Angeles, California.
Sally Pressman's Body Measurements:
Sally Pressman has a slender banana figure with firm busts, a slim waist, and full hips. However, her dress, bra, and shoe size are unknown but, observing her through television, it can be seen the actress has maintained her physique pretty well.
Sally Pressman Networth
Sally Pressman is a talented actress and dancer who has an estimated net worth of around $1 Million as per various sources. A significant part of her pay is made through her acting. Although her annual paycheck is yet unknown but, viewing her career, it is quite certain to be in thousands of dollars every year.
Sally Pressman Education
She was graduated from Yale University with a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts in theatre studies.
Sally Pressman Facts
- During her time at Yale, she participated in productions like The Merchant of Venice, Freedomland, The Dining Room, and Sylvia.
- Her maternal great-uncle, Jack Pressman was the founder of Pressman Toy Corporation.
- She was trained in ballet and was also a member of the Manhattan Ballet Company.