Samantha Hoopes Body Measurements
Samantha Hoopes Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 64KG
- Weight in Pounds: 141.09568 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 38-25-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 96-63-91 CM
|Samantha Hoopes Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Samantha Hoopes|
|Date of birth||1991 , February, 10|
|Birth Place||Doylestown ,Pennsylvania ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Samantha Hoopes ? (Bio)
Samantha Hoopes is an American model born on February 10, 1991, in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA, who has modeled for several brands like Levi's Jeans and Guess. She is known for appearing in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and Maxim Magazine.
Talking about her personal life, She is engaged to an Italian entrepreneur Salvatore Palella. In August 2019, she gave birth to her first son however, she is not yet married but is living a happy life with her family.
Samantha Hoopes' Body Measurements:
Samantha Hoopes has an astonishing hourglass figure with implanted busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 2, a shoe size of 8, and a bra cup of 34D. She stands 5'8" tall and weighs 64 kg.
Samantha Hoopes Networth
Samantha Hoopes is an amazing model who has an estimated net worth of $5 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her earning is broadly done through her modeling. However, her annual payroll is yet under review but, it is certain to be in millions of dollars.
Samantha Hoopes Education
Samantha Hoopes attended Pennsylvania State University.
Samantha Hoopes Facts
- In February 2015, she appeared in a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue named “Coast with the Most.”
- She loves to exercise and plays with her puppy.
- Her mother is conservative yet supportive. It was a little hard for her parents to understand her profession, as a lingerie model.
- She began modeling at the age of 14.