Sandra Bullock Body Measurements
Sandra Bullock Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 50KG
- Weight in Pounds: 110.231 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-24-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-60-86 CM
|Sandra Bullock Body Mass Index (BMI) is 17. This is considered as underweight .|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Sandra Annette Bullock|
|Nike Name||America's Sweetheart, The Girl Next Door, Sandy|
|Date of birth||1964 , July, 26|
|Birth Place||Arlington ,Virginia|
|Occupation||Actress ,Producer ,Philanthropist|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,United States ,California|
Quick Fact Check
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father Name John W. Bullock
- Mother Name Helga Meyer
- Sun Sign leo
- Networth $200 Million
- Sibling Gesine Bullock-Prado (Sister)
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
Sandra Bullock ? (Bio)
Sandra Annette Bullock is an American-German actress, producer, and philanthropist born on July 26, 1964, in Arlington, Virginia, USA, to a U.S. Army employee and a part-time voice coach father John W. Bullock, and an opera singer and voice teacher mother Helga Mathilde Meyer. She has a younger sister and belongs to English, Irish, Swiss-German, French, and German ethnicity.
Sandra Bullock began her acting career in 1987 when she debuted in the movie Hangmen with a minor role and rose into wider prominence from the movie Demolition Man in 1993. She gave her breakthrough performance when she appeared in the action thriller movie Speed in 1994 and eventually appeared on several films including While You Were Sleeping in 1995, A Time to Kill in 1996, and more.
Her success bloomed even bigger when she appeared in the movies Miss Congeniality in 2000, Two Weeks Notice in 2002, The Heat in 2013, Ocean's 8 in 2018, and more. For her role in the movie biographical drama The Blind Side in 2009, she was honored with the Golden Globe Awards and for the movie Bird Box in 2018 she an Academy Award for Best Actress.
Talking about her personal life, the actress was married to American TV star Jesse James. The duo began dating in the early 2000s and tied their knots on July 16, 2005. Unfortunately, in 2010, they got separated. Together they have s son and a daughter. She is living a happy life with her kids.
Sandra Bullock's Body Measurements:
Sandra Bullock has a slender banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 2 and a shoe size of 8 along with a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 50 kg.
Sandra Bullock Networth
Sandra Bullock is a talented actress who has a well fortunate net worth of $200 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her payroll is generally made through her acting. Ascribed to her hard work, responsibility, and dedication, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Concerning her success, it is definitely her net worth in the forthcoming future is sure to take a huge uplift. She owns a mansion in Beverly Hills worth of $16 Million, a $4 Million townhouse in Manhattan, a $3 Million Victorian mansion in New Orleans. Altogether she has a real estate worth of $60 Million. The actress earns approximately $33 Million every year as her annual paycheck.
Sandra Bullock Education
Sandra Bullock was graduated from East California University with a degree in Drama.
Sandra Bullock Facts
- She even opened another business named “Walton’s Fancy and Staple,” which is basically a bakery, upscale restaurant and flower shop and event organizing company.
- Bullock is a supporter of the American Red Cross and she has donated over $4 million to the foundation.
- In 2010, People magazine voted her as the Woman of the Year. Bullock was ranked No. 12 on People’s Most Beautiful 2011 list, and No. 1 on their World’s Most Beautiful Woman list in 2015.
- IN 2014, she was known as the highest-paid actor in Hollywood.
- In 2013, on People’s Choice Awards, she was awarded the Favorite Humanitarian Award for her aid to New Orleans Warren Easton Charter High School that was severely damaged by a hurricane in 2005.