Sarah Davenport Body Measurements
Sarah Davenport Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 3 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.61544 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 50KG
- Weight in Pounds: 110.231 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 32-24-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 81-60-86 CM
|Sarah Davenport Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Sarah Davenport|
|Date of birth||1994 , February, 21|
|Birth Place||Atlanta ,Georgia ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Sarah Davenport ? (Bio)
Sarah Davenport was born on February 21, 1994, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. She is an actress who began her professional acting career from the TV crime drama Stitchers as Ivy Brown and became internationally famous. Eventually, she appeared in movies like The Hatred, Babysnatch, Little Women, Barely Alive, and more.
Talking about her personal life, Sarah Davenport is currently single. However, she used to date a medical student Kevin Milligan in 2016 and used to upload many pictures together. Aster 2017, they get separated but did not announce officially.
Sarah Davenport's Body Measurements:
Sarah Davenport has a slender banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. However, her dress and shoe size are not available but, she wears a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'3" tall and weighs 50 kg.
Sarah Davenport Networth
Sarah Davenport is a rising actress who has accumulated a decent sum of amount from her acting career. However, her net worth is yet unavailable but is sure to be in millions of dollars along with an annual income of hundreds of thousands. She lives a healthy and fine life in Los Angeles, California.
Sarah Davenport Education
Sarah Davenport was graduated from Cambridge University with a BA degree in History.
Sarah Davenport Facts
- Sarah started her acting career as a television actress. She was offered the character of Ivy Brown in the popular TV crime drama Stitchers, which made her a star overnight.
- Sarah was into the creative field ever since her childhood. She was always a curious girl and loved to fire her ideas and experiences.
- She is a Cambridge graduate.