Savannah Guthrie Body Measurements
Savannah Guthrie Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 60KG
- Weight in Pounds: 132.2772 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-25-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-63-88 CM
|Savannah Guthrie Body Mass Index (BMI) is 25. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Savannah Guthrie|
|Date of birth||1971 , December, 27|
|Birth Place||Melbourne ,Victoria ,Australia|
|Occupation||Broadcast Journalist ,Author|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Savannah Guthrie ? (Bio)
Savannah Clark Guthrie is an American broadcast journalist and author born on December 27, 1971, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, who is working as the main co-host of the NBC News morning program Today. She also worked as a White House correspondent from 2008 to 2011 and co-anchored the program The Daily Rundown on MSNBC.
Talking about her personal life, Savannah Guthrie is married to Democratic political and communications consultant Michael Feldman. The couple began dating in 2009 and got engaged in 2013. They finally tied their knots on March 15, 2016, and have two children.
Savannah Guthrie's Body Measurements:
Savannah Guthrie has a beautiful banana figure with natural busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 4, a shoe size of 9, and a bra cup of 32B. She stands 5'10" tall and weighs 60 kg.
Savannah Guthrie Networth
Savannah Guthrie is an amazing broadcast journalist and author who has an estimated net worth of $30 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The utmost of her income is mostly done by her news channels. Observing her career it is sure her net worth is expected to rise in the near future and earns an annual salary of $8 Million.
Savannah Guthrie Education
Guthrie received a B.A. in journalism from the University of Arizona.
Savannah Guthrie Facts
- Savannah Guthrie suffers from ranidaphobia that means she is afraid of frogs.
- Savannah Guthrie and Allison Oppenheim wrote down a book "Princesses Wear Pants" a children's book.
- She once compared breastfeeding to using public restrooms in public for which she was flooded with many hate comments by people and mom bloggers and was stuck in a huge controversy.