Saxon Sharbino Body Measurements
Saxon Sharbino Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 56KG
- Weight in Pounds: 123.45872 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 35-24-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 88-60-88 CM
|Saxon Sharbino Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Saxon Paige Sharbino|
|Date of birth||1999 , June, 11|
|Birth Place||Lewisville ,Texas ,United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Saxon Sharbino ? (Bio)
Saxon Paige Sharbino is an American actress born on June 11, 1999, in Lewisville, Texas, USA, who started acting at the age of 9 and is best known for her role in the Fox series Touch as Amelia Robbins and in the 2015 movie Poltergeist as Kendra Bowen.
Talking about her personal life, Saxon Sharbino has chosen to keep it under the wrap. She has not shared anything about her past and present relationships. It seems the actress is busier building her career rather than being with anyone at the moment.
Saxon Sharbino's Body Measurements:
Saxon Sharbino has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress and shoe size of 6 and 7.4 along with a bra cup of 32C. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 56 kg.
Saxon Sharbino Sibling
Brighton Sharbino (Sister) Sawyer Sharbino (Brother)
Saxon Sharbino Networth
Saxon Sharbino is a rising actress who has an estimated net worth of $2.5 Million as per various sources. A huge part of her pay is done through her acting. Though there are no details about her annual income viewing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Saxon Sharbino Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Saxon Sharbino Facts
- She got her acting breakthrough while still taking acting classes and got signed up by a Dallas-based agent who then led her to get signed up by Los Angeles-based agent.
- She once got a role as a pilot of an unnamed show which unfortunately got scrapped.
- She is a supporter of Generation On charity working in the right development of children and teens through several programs.