Shayna Baszler Body Measurements
Shayna Baszler Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 62KG
- Weight in Pounds: 136.68644 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-32-37 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-81-93 CM
|Shayna Baszler Body Mass Index (BMI) is 21. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Shayna Andrea Baszler|
|Nike Name||The Queen of Spades|
|Date of birth||1980 , August, 8|
|Birth Place||Sioux Falls ,South Dakota ,United States|
|Residence||Orlando ,Florida ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Shayna Baszler ? (Bio)
Shayna Andrea Baszler is an American wrestler born on August 8, 1980, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA, who is currently signed to WWE performing on the Raw brand and is also one half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions. Prior to WWE, she was a mixed martial artist fighting for the first time professionally in 2006 and gained prominence the following years for her amazing fights. She retired in 2015 and turned her career into wrestling.
Talking about her personal life, Shayna Baszler has chosen to keep it far from the media. She has not shared much regarding her past and present relationships. It is very likely the wrestler is currently single and is more focused on her wrestling career.
Shayna Baszler's Body Measurements:
Shayna Baszler has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a shoe size of 9 and a bra cup of 33DD. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 62 kg.
Shayna Baszler Networth
Shayna Baszler is an amazing wrestler who has an estimated net worth of around $1.5 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her income is basically made through her wrestling matches. However, her annual payroll is yet under evaluation but, perceiving her successful career, it is quite sure to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Shayna Baszler Education
Her educational background is unknown.
Shayna Baszler Facts
- Baszler was named by Barnett as “The Queen of Spades” because of her card tricks. Baszler calls her fans the “Queen’s Army”.
- She first taught under famous MMA fighter and professional wrestler Josh Barnett.
- Baszler is a Khun Kru in the Muay Thai boxing organization and a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt.
- On August 30, 2014, Baszler made her UFC promotional debut against Bethe Correia, at UFC 177. Shayna lost the match by TKO in the 2nd round.