Shirley Manson Body Measurements
Shirley Manson Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 57KG
- Weight in Pounds: 125.66334 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 34-25-34 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 86-63-86 CM
|Shirley Manson Body Mass Index (BMI) is 19. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Shirley Ann Manson|
|Date of birth||1966 , August, 26|
|Birth Place||Edinburgh ,Scotland|
|Occupation||Singer ,Songwriter ,Musician ,Actress|
|Residence||Los Angeles ,California ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Shirley Manson ? (Bio)
Shirley Ann Manson is a British singer, songwriter, musician, and actress born on August 26, 1966, in Edinburgh, Scotland who is best known as the leading singer of the alternative band Garbage. She began her music career during her teens when she performed backing vocals and keyboard player for the band Goodbye Mr. Mackenzie. She gained media attention for her distinctive voice and rebellious attitude.
Talking about her personal life, Shirley Manson is married to record producer and sound engineer Billy Bush. The duo got engaged in 2008 and tied their knots in May 2010. Previously, she was married to Scottish artist Eddie Farrell from 1996 to 2003.
Shirley Manson's Body Measurements:
Shirley Manson has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size of 9 and a shoe size of 4 along with a bra cup of 34B. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 57 kg.
Shirley Manson Networth
Shirley Manson is an amazing singer, songwriter who has an estimated net worth of $16 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her income is usually made through her record sales and tours. However, her annual payroll is not known but perceiving her success is certain to be in millions of dollars.
Shirley Manson Education
Shirley Manson was graduated from Broughton High School in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Shirley Manson Facts
- Manson's first performance at the age of four in 1970, with her sister in an amateur show at the local Church Hill Theatre.
- She was raised in the Stockbridge areas of Edinburgh.
- Her first job was voluntary work in a local hospital's cafeteria and then worked as a waitress at a local hotel.