Stacy London Body Measurements
Stacy London Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.73736 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 58KG
- Weight in Pounds: 127.86796 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-26-35 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-66-88 CM
|Stacy London Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Stacy London|
|Date of birth||1969 , May, 25|
|Birth Place||New York City ,New York ,United States|
|Occupation||Author ,Stylist/Fashion Consultant|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Stacy London ? (Bio)
Stacy London is an American author and stylist/fashion consultant born on May 25, 1969, in New York City, New York, USA, who after graduating from college, began working as a fashion editor for Vogue and eventually, transitioned into hosting the American makeover reality TV series What Not to Wear along with Clinton Kelly and also being a fashion reporter for The Early Show and the Today Show.
Talking about her personal life, Stacy London is currently in a relationship with musician Cat Yezbak. In December 2019, she said that they have been dating for over a year. However, there is no information about their future plans but, the couple is blessed to have each other.
Stacy London's Body Measurements:
Stacy London has an astonishing hourglass figure with natural busts, a slim waist, and wide hips. She wears a dress size 6, a bra cup of 34B, and a shoe size of 6. She stands 5'7" tall and weighs 58 kg.
Stacy London Sibling
Nancy London, (Sister) Jaclyn London (Sister)
Stacy London Networth
Stacy London is an amazing author and fashion consultant who has an estimated net worth of around $8 Million as per various sources. A huge load of her pay is mostly made through her hosting and authoring. However, her annual paycheck is yet under evaluation but, observing her success, it is certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Stacy London Education
She was graduated from Vassar College with a B.A. degree in German literature and 20th-century philosophy.
Stacy London Facts
- In 2007, she was elected as a spokeswoman for the National Psoriasis Foundation.
- While growing up, London suffered from psoriasis, an autoimmune disease that leads to itchy and red patches on the skin.
- Her gray streak of hair in the front has not been caused by age and there since she was 11.
- She has a dog named Dora.