Stephanie March Body Measurements
Stephanie March Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 10 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.55448 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 63KG
- Weight in Pounds: 138.89106 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 36-27-38 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 91-68-96 CM
|Stephanie March Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27. This is considered as overweight.|
Quick Info Card
|Full Name||Stephanie Caroline March|
|Date of birth||1974 , July, 23|
|Birth Place||Dallas ,Texas ,United States|
|Residence||New York City ,New York ,United States|
Quick Fact Check
Who is Stephanie March ? (Bio)
Stephanie Caroline March is an American actress born on July 23, 1974, in Dallas, Texas, USA, who made her screen debut through the CBS series Early Edition and is best known for her roles in the American crime-drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as New York Assistant DA Alexandra Cabot.
Talking about her personal life, Stephanie March is married to American businessman Dan Benton. The duo tied their knots in 2017. Previously, she was married to celebrity chef Bobby Flay from 2005 to 2015. She is living a precious life with her husband in New York City, New York.
Stephanie March's Body Measurements:
Stephanie March has a slender banana figure with firm busts, a flat stomach, and full hips. She wears a dress size of 8, a bra cup of 34B, and a shoe size of 9.5. She stands 5'10" tall and weighs 63 kg.
Stephanie March Networth
Stephanie March is a famous actress who has an estimated net worth of $4 Million as per numerous sources. A significant part of her fortune is made through her acting. Although her yearly income is not yet known but, viewing her career, it s certain to be in hundreds of thousands every year.
Stephanie March Education
She was graduated from Northwestern University.
Stephanie March Facts
- In 2010, she became the celebrity ambassador for World of Children.
- Her favorite food is gravy and biscuits.
- She belongs to Irish, English, and Dutch ethnicity.
- In 2019, she became the co-executive producer and star of the feature The Social Ones.
- She was a member of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority during her university days.