Stephanie McMahon Body Measurements
|Full Name||Stephanie Marie McMahon|
|Nike Name||Steffie Mac, The Vincess, The Little Princess|
|Date of birth||1976 , September, 24|
|Birth Place||Hartford ,Connecticut ,USA|
|Occupation||Professional wrestler ,Businesswoman|
|Residence||Stamford ,Connecticut ,United States|
Stephanie McMahon Height,Weight and Body measurement
- Height in Feet 5 Feet 8 Inches
- Height in Meters 1.76784 Meter
- Weight in Kilograms 62KG
- Weight in Pounds: 136.68644 lbs
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in inches 38-26-36 Inches
- Breasts-Waist-Hips in CM 96-66-91 CM
|Stephanie McMahon Body Mass Index (BMI) is 20. This is considered as normal.|
Quick Fact Check
- Full Name Stephanie Marie McMahon
- Sexual Orientation Straight
- Residence Stamford, Connecticut, USA
- Father Name Vince McMahon
- Mother Name Linda McMahon
- Sun Sign libra
- Networth $150 Million
- Sibling Shane McHanon (Brother)
- Facebook Facebook
- Instagram Instagram
- Twitter Twitter
- Wikipedia Wikipedia
- Website Website
- Snapchat Snapchat
Who is Stephanie McMahon ? (Bio)
Stephanie Marie McMahon is an American professional wrestler, and businesswoman born on September 24, 1976, in Hartford, Connecticut, USA, to a businessman father Vince McMahon, and a politician mother Linda McMahon. She has an older brother and was raised, Christian.
Stephanie McMahon is a fourth generation wrestling promoter has worked in WWE since her young age. Working as a receptionist and making up all the way to front office jobs and finally into CBO position. She began appearing on-air WWE since 1999, and also was a one time WWE Women's Championship.
In 2002, she became the SmackDown General Manager and stopped appearing after an "I Quit" match with her father. She is the Chief Brand Officer (CBO) of WWE and appears as an occasional wrestler and on-screen authority figure for both SmackDown and the Raw brands.
Stephanie McMahon is a hitched lady. She is currently married to Paul Michael Levesque, widely known by his ring name "Triple H". They began dating in 2000 and finally tied their knot in 2003 at St. Teresa of Avila Church in New York. Together they have three daughters and are living a happy life.
Stephanie McMahon's Body Measurements:
Stephanie McMahon has an astonishing hourglass figure with implanted busts, slim waist, and wide hips. Her dress and shoe size are 8. She wears a 34D bra standing 5'9" tall, weighing 62 kg.
Stephanie McMahon Networth
Stephanie McMahon is an amazing professional wrestler and businesswoman who has an estimated net worth of $150 Million according to the celebrity net worth. The majority of her earnings are primarily made through her wrestling matches and business. Ascribed to her faithfulness, hard work, and commitment to her career, she has made herself worthy of multi-million dollars.
Apart from her wrestling, she has also been a part of several brand endorsements including Snapple, 1 800 CALL ATT. Perceiving her success, it is certain her net worth in the upcoming future is definite to take a drastic rise. She earns approximately $2.8 Million every year as her annual salary. Her husband Triple H who is also a wrestler has a net worth of $150 Million. The couple lives a luxurious and lavishing life with their daughters.
Stephanie McMahon Education
Stephanie McMahon was graduated from Boston University with a degree in Communications.
Stephanie McMahon Facts
- She started appearing in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) modeling and merchandise catalogs for T-shirts and hats at the age of 13.
- In 1998, right after her graduation, she decided to work for the WWF as a full-time career.
- She first joined WWF as a model and slowly started working for their sales and merchandise department, later she started her WWF business career when she was chosen as an Account Executive for the WWF in New York.
- In her initial days, she worked as a receptionist, in television production, and even performed as a ring performer.
- In 2007, she was promoted to the executive vice president where her duty was to oversee all things from the storylines for every television and pay-per-view programming.